R00's second N64p *UPDATED 6-13*

Re: R00's second N64p

Holy N64s batman! These things are being popped out like babies after World War 2!

snowpenguin said:
The x64 lite died.

ShockSlayer said:
It worked fine, took it with me on my trip. I ended up scrapping it a few days after I got back, mainly because it had a few bugs with the screen that were annoying as Heck, plus one problem trickled into another and I'm like "*Can'tSayThisOnTV* this flax, I'll build another one from scratch sometime"

Been poor ever since.

SS

snow why is it you that always goes around saying that anyways?

Also, $5 says that all the "greatest portables" that aren't immediately sold are either scrapped later, die, or are going to be scrapped eventually.

Ever wonder why the semi-unworthily praised Sifuf never posts much?

SS

Because he actually has a life? (A real one, claiming to have one is very different).

There are many different possibilities.

If I only posted finished topics, and never answered questions or had conversations or sold anything publically, it would be entirely feasible to assume that I currently have 20 portables in my room right now. However, considering I don't, obviously I do/did stuff with them, and didn't just set them up high on a shelf.

Also, anyone who figures out how to RCP wire on thier own, makes cases like that, cuts up psone screens and wires up circuits like he did for volume and brightness clearly has no life. Which would in turn explain no internal batteries, because he never leaves his house.

SS

Wait what, SS. I don't go around telling people that.

I could have sworn you were the one who told me it died.

And seriously, that's the only time I ever remember stating the x64 lite died.

You have me confused with another penguin, SS.

No seriously.

ShockSlayer said:
There are many different possibilities.

If I only posted finished topics, and never answered questions or had conversations or sold anything publically, it would be entirely feasible to assume that I currently have 20 portables in my room right now. However, considering I don't, obviously I do/did stuff with them, and didn't just set them up high on a shelf.

Also, anyone who figures out how to RCP wire on thier own, makes cases like that, cuts up psone screens and wires up circuits like he did for volume and brightness clearly has no life. Which would in turn explain no internal batteries, because he never leaves his house.

SS

I like to think of it as an underground hobby that occasionally likes to take over one's real life like a mutating virus.

:cry: I kinda miss the virus...........but I'll get it back............as soon as I stop dating this girl.........

Tchay said:
:cry: I kinda miss the virus...........but I'll get it back............as soon as I stop dating this girl.........

orphaned_projects.png

ss, you told us yourself that it died after changing out the audio amp.
any progress on your n64, r00man?

any progress on your n64, r00man?
Not much, I've been waiting for my screen and N64's to get here. Although I did make the squishy tact controls, but can't get any further until 1(my screen gets here and I can finish my case and 2(I get some spot filler(btw does any body know if lowes carries this stuff?

Well I got my screen today, its one of those 30 dollar 3.5" screens, I tested it and it works well. I also cut the screen hole out. I'm still figuring out the cartridge slot cover, I was thinking about vac-forming one but if anyone has any ideas on a cart slot it would be greatly appreciated(The height would have to be 5 cm or less and width would have to be 12cm)

Back