Search results

1. S

Case modded Playstation 1 for sale

I have just got hold of another PS1 console. If anyone would be interested in buying a console like the one in the pictures below I can make it to order. It will have a blue power LED and and a blue analog LED, and a professionally fitted perspex window. You will get 1x modded PAL console, 1x...
  2. S

I need to buy a PS2 controller

I need some parts from a ps2 controller for my wireless PS1 controller mod I'm working on, I just need the thumb stick modules. Can anyone help? Thanks.
  3. S

How do I work out what ohm resistor I need?

I'm adding some LED's to my PS1 console, I have them wired up but they are far too bright. I know that I need a variable resistor in the circuit but how do I work out what ohm pot resistor I need? Thanks.
  4. S

Wireless PS1 & PS2 controllers

I'm currently working on a project to heavily mod my PS1 console and I really want to have a wireless controller for it. I have seen people make wireless NES, SNES, SEGA and N64 controllers but I've never seen any for PS1 or PS2. Is there anyone on here that has done it? Or anyone that knows of...
  5. S

PS1 project. How can I dim an LED? As it is too bright.

Hi, I'm currently modding my PS1 console. I have relocated the power light to the right side of the console, all I have done is connect wires to the positive and negative of where the original LED once was to extend the LED to a different place (pretty basic & simple mod). But I have also added...
  6. S

Hoe can I dim an LED? As it is too bright.

Hi, I'm currently modding my PS1 console. I have relocated the power light to the right side of the console, all I have done is connect wires to the positive and negative of where the original LED once was to extend the LED to a different place (pretty basic & simple mod). But I have also added...
  7. S

Heavily modded PS1 console project

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I joined because I wanted to post a progress report on my modified PS1 project. I have already posted some pictures of the first two PS1 consoles I have modded in the "finished project" section if you want to check them out. Anyway, the mods that I have planned for...
  8. S

2 Of my finished Modded PS1 projects

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I thought I would start off by posting up some pictures of my first 2 modded PS1 consoles. Both consoles have a perspex windows and mod chips fitted. One has a white and green paint job and the other has Ultra bright blue LED's fitted. Here is the first one I did...
Back