Search results

1. NNSS

Are megadrives permenantly out of production?

Title says all
  2. NNSS

Ibook G4 Battery for GCP

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battery-For-App ... SwYGFU0GZr its 10.3 V, 4400mAH. I believe i can take apart the casing and use the batteries inside. I think that they already have a protection circuit, and also comes with an indicator LED, so it'd be perfect for a gamecube portable. So, does anyone...
  3. NNSS

Is there a franken-casing guide out there

I want to chop up a wii-U gamepad case and put parts of a gamecube controller, and different holes etc, but I don't know how to do it and what tools I'll need. For example, what is used for sticking the plastic together, what dremel drill bit is best for cutting thing plastic precisely, how long...
  4. NNSS

GameCube strange audio

Hey guys, I have a question about my gamecube's audio. I'm running the audio off of the composite output, and using a PAM8403 Double Track Power Amplifier to get stereo sound. However, regardless of what volume I set the sound to, and whether or not I put resistors on the + audio lines for the...
  5. NNSS

Megadrive V5

I am willing to overpay a bit for a Megadrive v5. Pm me if you are willing to sell, and what price you want to sell at. Thanks. Offer stands until Megadrive V5 is no longer out of stock here: http://www.badassconsoles.com/megadrive-v5/
  6. NNSS

GameCube audio amp

OK guys, I basically finished everything in my GCP except for cutting up the controller and wiring audio. So about the audio, my screen comes with an amp already, but basically anything that isn't a 'high' pitch is so distorted it sounds like a loose rattle. So I need to know: which amp is...
  7. NNSS

Back after many years, got a question.

Hi, a couple years ago I started building a GameCube portable with a wiiKey fusion modchip thingy. Since its been a very long time, I was wondering if there was any new updates for the Swiss software for the wiiKey, and if there was a post explaining how to update. Anyway, I'm just continuing...
  8. NNSS

PC WVI

I was wondering if a PC WVI would be a normal thing to do.. I already have a wireless controller hooked up to my PC (Its a PS3 controller) and thought that I could use these things: 5.0 inch TFT LCD Module Display with HDMI+VGA+Video AV Driver Controller Board...
  9. NNSS

Zenloc fan and regulator Questions

For the Zenloc fan, which of the Red, Orange, and Blue wires take voltage, and which takes ground. For the Regulator, will I be able to power a 12 volt screen, or am I limited to something which can work with 7.4 volts or less?
  10. NNSS

Av in for screen

Can someone tell me where to wire the audio and video for this screen? Here is the av in plug, its a single cable av in, and i know you can get a composite in wire for this thing. for these pics, the jack has 8 pins, and im guessing the ones across from each other go to the same source...
  11. NNSS

Five inches of TFT fail. Help needed please.

My Tft is flickering like this. What am I to do? Can anyone help me? :cry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjz8Iz4RE3k
  12. NNSS

Nothin to see here

Lock please
  13. NNSS

Help WiiKey glitch! (Need the Recovery file)

I check the forums for hours before posting this, but to no avail. So here I ask my question; What the heck is wrong with my wiikey? The story goes like this. I was updating my wiikey, but it froze while verifying. I oafishly turned off the gamecube, and this is the result. Please, if you...
  14. NNSS

HELP! Will WiiKey work on Rev A?

I ordered a gamecube (the guy said DOL-101, but its DOL-001 with a serial 2 port, so I know its rev A.) My question is, will a wiikey fusion work on my gamecube?
  15. NNSS

Zenloc Regulator

Hello, I would like to buy a pre-built Zenloc custom regulator, like this one: Credit to LOLtronics for picture Any idea on what the cost would be? If anyone is willing to sell for a cheap price, PM me please.
  16. NNSS

Stupid idea.

Can the video chip from the wii be added to the gamecube, for component video? Sorry if this idea is dumb don't think I'm stupid.
  17. NNSS

Forget this post.

GodDang I was dum
  18. NNSS

SD Gecko Questions, PLEASE READ

I am planning on building a Gamecube portable, and I have a couple of questions about SD gecko. First, where can I buy one? I have no idea where to get one. Second, can somebody please tell me how to use it to run emulators? Lastly, Does the SD Gecko need to soldered onto a Mem card, then put...
  19. NNSS

NNESS; NNSS' first NES Portable.

This is my first portable, and it is HORRIBLE because the game is soldered to the mobo :cry: New link (not mobile version): http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv- ... nomobile=1 Case when first cut (Fun fact: i used a oldering iron to cut the case.. :awesome: ): In the video i sound...
  20. NNSS

3rd party WiiKey Fusion Modchip

Apparently, WiiKey Fusion was discontinued, and only 3rd party ones are sold. Will this one: http://www.modchipsdirect.com/wiikey-fu ... -chip.html work on a Gamecube? Also, Will it be possible to connect it to the gamecube using Ashen's guide for the 1st party ones?
Back