SD Gecko Questions, PLEASE READ

NNSS

I am planning on building a Gamecube portable, and I have a couple of questions about SD gecko. First, where can I buy one? I have no idea where to get one. Second, can somebody please tell me how to use it to run emulators? Lastly, Does the SD Gecko need to soldered onto a Mem card, then put into the memcard slot to work? Sorry, I'm very confused about SD Gecko, as there is not much information about its use. Thanks in advance! :D

Gamecube memory cards are just a modified SD card interface, you can buy an sd card to gamecube card (SD gecko) on ebay or other mod related sites. To boot software that's on an SD card you need a bootloader. The most popular and best in my opinion is swiss, you can download it from gamecube-forever.com. There are multiple versions including a burnable iso that you can start on a gamecube that can boot burned dvds, like with a xenogc, or a wiikey fusion.

Thank you Very much. As i read your comment, I felt the little clumps of ignorance in my brain dissipating yay! Srsly thanks man!

Back