Search results

1. Malus

For Sale: Cobalt Blue 64Drive

Hey guys, I recently purchased a 64 Drive, used a couple times and was going to use it for a portable. Well that plan has been axed as I no longer have the means to make a portable, so I'm selling this since I no longer need it nor do I use it. so here it up for sale, it is still in new...
  2. Malus

New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Bud is a great Seller, he let me Split my payments to make it easier on me. He's such a nice guy and a pleasure to do business with, He also shipped the item super fast. Highly Recommended, will do business with again!
  3. Malus

WTB: Modded PS2

Looking for a Fat or Slim modded PS2 console, would prefer to boot from a HDD with MCBoot but a disc drive unit with a chip will work just as well. I can't find anywhere online selling these so if anyone has one they would be willing to let go let me know. Thanks!
  4. Malus

FS: Screens, games, gameboys, etc. Want: $$, MTG Cards

Re: Hey guyssss. Just some FS. Screens, games, gameboys, etc what kind of DMG shells and buttons do you have? Can you post some pics?
  5. Malus

"The Six Four" worklog

Nice looking Case so far :)
  6. Malus

WTB/Commission: Nintendo 64 Mod

SS - Awesome, Thanks for the reply! Would you rather I order the 64drive and then send it your way or just front you the money to order it? I probably should have waited until I actually possessed the 64drive to have this commissioned. :oops: Luig - Thanks for the suggestion, now that I think...
  7. Malus

WTB/Commission: Nintendo 64 Mod

Hey all, I'm looking to commission someone or more than one person (this can be a collaborative effort if you're not skilled in a certain area, i.e. Case modding) to Mod an N64 system. Basically, I find the Original N64 case un-appealing and what I'm wanting is this (feel free to tell me what...
  8. Malus

Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

Hello MR, I am by no means a modder, I have zero skill, but I am very fascinated with this scene. I've been lurking and I'm just so amazed by everyone's work here it makes me want to contribute to the community. This place is just pure inspiration. But like I said, I have no experience with...
Back