FS: Screens, games, gameboys, etc. Want: $$, MTG Cards

Ampersand

Lightbulbs are awesome!
So I need money and I have all this junk I'm never going to use. Well, perhaps eventually would use, but I could use money more at the moment.

First off, I have a like new NTSC PS1 Screen. No scratches on the screen, I bought it working, and I haven't bothered to hook up video but it powers on the backlight comes on. I still have the original case as well, but it is currently in a disassembled state. $35 shipped?

I also have a 3.5" screen with no audio amp or speakers. It has a decent image and ran on 2100mAh along with an NES for almost three hours. It would be great for an NESp or clone portable. $25 shipped?

360 games for sale: $10
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Oblivion
Fallout: New Vegas
Borderlands

I have a brand new black wireless 360 controller. Batteries not included c; $25 shipped?

Idk if anyone here throws or is interested in throwing, but I have a like new Yoyofactory Plastic Grind Machine v2 I could get rid of. $20?

Green MGB, played and no battery cover, $10
Ice blue acid washed MGB, good condition, rather dull old inverted Nonfinite backlight I threw in. $25
Silver MGB, played and no battery cover, $10
Red MGB, played with battery cover, $10
Dyed blue MGB shell, $5
Clear neon green DMG buttons, DMG shells, MGB shells, all sorts of assorted gameboy flax. If you need anything in particular might as well ask ::3:

Blackberry 8310 with charger and assorted accessories, trackball does not work in one direction. $20

Pokemon Silver (Dead battery :'c) $10

Of course, if you buy more than one item I'll come down on the total and can combine shipping. Shipping is only included in the price if I said shipped! Pics on request.

<3,
-Amp

Re: Hey guyssss. Just some FS. Screens, games, gameboys, etc

I hate to ask, but can I get a picture of that Ice Blue MGB? I'm genuinely interested in it.

Do you have any old DMG's?

How much for the Game and Watch, and what condition is it in?

what kind of DMG shells and buttons do you have? Can you post some pics?

The only DMG I can find atm is the dyed blue one, it and the green buttons are in the pic I posted above.

I do not really want to sell the Game and Watch, it was a gift from my father. It's in fully working condition, almost mint. But it has a bit too much sentimental value.

Ampersand said:
I do not really want to sell the Game and Watch, it was a gift from my father. It's in fully working condition, almost mint. But it has a bit too much sentimental value.
Ah, I can't compete with that.

What about the throwing machine? Can we have a picture of that? my wife might be interested

Plenty of PS2 things and games, what are you looking for?

spideyc:
Perhaps I was unclear, it's a modern competitive yo-yo :p
8231_1048880441130_1799285198_106903_5446174_n.jpg

The green/black one on the left, except with yellow hubstacks.

lol yes, i was under the impression that these were machines for throwing clay :) Dang you language!!!

Haha sorry, I wish I had a throwing wheel for pottery!

Also, I'm interested in accepting partial trades for Magic: The Gathering cards!

Ampersand said:
Plenty of PS2 things and games, what are you looking for?
I'm looking for the Slim Multi-Tap adapter, another "Ocean Blue" PS2 controller (I don't know if it comes in wireless but if it does...), the PS2 remote that doesn't use a good tap, Ratchet & Clank 1 & 4, Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak II, Jak X: Combat Racing, Final Fantasy 10, 11 and 12, Lost: Via Domus, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, Transformers 1 & 2.
Stuff like that. :eek:

Ice blue acid washed MGB, good condition, rather dull old inverted Nonfinite backlight I threw in. $25
Hmm, most certainly tempting to buy. I'll need to go to the local video game thrift shop tomorrow and see what I can sell to get $30 :D

Y'all gots any Black DMG shells? It doesn't need to be an ACTUAL black DMG shell, it can be dyed or sprayed.

Also, any clear red buttons? I'm really interested in making one of those sweet pimped out LSDj DMG's.

Quite interested! Looks like a rather fun deck, I've never played a blue/black. What exactly would you want for it?

Everything is listed in the first post, unfortunately. My Gameboy collection isn't what it used to be.

I have like four MGBs and a DMG that needs a backlight. I may have more, when I get back from work I'll clean out my desk and tell you everything I have.

Back