Search results

1. Mr. Hooker

$400 GBA Project

The original GBA is one of my favorite consoles, and with all the premade ips screens and pcb's kits on the market I wanted to see what all I could manage to cram in one shell. Going to upload most the build on youtube, and any build logs on here. Currently posting everything on BitBuilt, will...
  2. Mr. Hooker

Wii U mods?

I got the Wii u Zelda edition bundle a few days ago. Console "MOD. WUP 101(02) 32 gb" GamePad "MODEL WUP-010(USA)". In fact I'm using it to make this post. I'm planing on buying a 2nd console to mod into a laptop with a 17" to 21" led HDMI screen to tote around. The ac power adapter puts out...
  3. Mr. Hooker

IDE wire

Will IDE wire work for 8 to 10 inches worth of controller button / analog relocation?
  4. Mr. Hooker

Modified Logitech Trackball Mouse hybrid

I made a wireless trackball mouse hybrid. Using a Logitech M570 Wireless trackball and a Logitech M317 Wireless mouse both useing the same logitech "unifying" receiver (can use up to 6 wireless things on 1 receiver) the bottom of both the insides of the M570 the insides of the M317 the...
  5. Mr. Hooker

Multiplayer GBA setup.

got a load of GameBoy Color, Advance, Sp, system's and games from Craigslist over the weekend for cheap. I'm going to buy 4 GC to GBA link cables and 4 GBA to GBA link cables from ebay this week. The plan. mod 4 GBA's to play multi player GBA and GC games. GBA's will have a ether...
  6. Mr. Hooker

WTB: gamecube gba player boot disk

This is my first post in the junkyard, and I have no Reputation here at MR. (I know I'm not selling, and will be useing paypal to buy with, but I still wanted to make it clear) It's for a un-modded gamecube+gba player, so it can't read a copy disk. It's just a test console so I'm not going to...
  7. Mr. Hooker

need help with odd controller stick application.

I have done allot of site searching, but haven't found the exact thing I need to know. Sorry if I made a post asking a anserd question, I looked, and could not find one, and didnt whant to bump a old somewhat relivent topic if it didnt meet the criteria. I know I have to use a 3rd party n64...
Back