Search results

1. Mr. Hooker

$400 GBA Project

The original GBA is one of my favorite consoles, and with all the premade ips screens and pcb's kits on the market I wanted to see what all I could manage to cram in one shell. Going to upload most the build on youtube, and any build logs on here. Currently posting everything on BitBuilt, will...
  2. Mr. Hooker

Gameboy Advance CPU Pinout

TP2 test pad goes directly to the CPU ( 3rd pin up on the left side). Dont know if the info is still helpfull with how long ago your post was, but I havent been on this site in years and didnt see any other replys.
  3. Mr. Hooker

Gameboy Advance CPU Pinout

4. Mr. Hooker

Wii U mods?

I got the Wii u Zelda edition bundle a few days ago. Console "MOD. WUP 101(02) 32 gb" GamePad "MODEL WUP-010(USA)". In fact I'm using it to make this post. I'm planing on buying a 2nd console to mod into a laptop with a 17" to 21" led HDMI screen to tote around. The ac power adapter puts out...
  5. Mr. Hooker

Nintendo 2DS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a76vZfbRZ-c this.
  6. Mr. Hooker

Question about Right and Left triggers

The yellow, green, red, lines go to the tac switch replacing the slider "medium press". The purple and blue dots go to the "full press" spots, you'll need a separate tac switch for them. Then its just a matter of trickery and witchcraft to get them to work buy stacking the "medium press" and...
  7. Mr. Hooker

Would it be possible to connect the DSi top screen to a TV?

Re: Would it be possible to connect the DSi top screen to a it will cost you a lot to do it, but here are a few ways similar things have been done.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9pHzKFXE4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAI7RRbIn5E
  8. Mr. Hooker

Can I put the cart slot on the back of the mobo?

You can relocate it with wires, it will not work just soldering the cart slot aiming out the back side of the board.
  9. Mr. Hooker

Do GBA not turn on without a cart slot?

Did you remove the switch on the side of the cart slot, that switchs it from gba to gbc mode?
  10. Mr. Hooker

Nintendo GAMECUBE Serial Number Guide

Good luck with that, your more likely get the info you're looking for from contacting Nintendo directly.
  11. Mr. Hooker

Infopool: Gameboy Advance SP inside DMG-Housing

Good stuff, I like this guide. How far did you extend the cart slot with ide wire? (The wire length.)
  12. Mr. Hooker

Oculus Rift with this = AMAZING!

That beats my roller skates in a wok idea.
  13. Mr. Hooker

IDE wire

Thanks bud.
  14. Mr. Hooker

IDE wire

Will IDE wire work for 8 to 10 inches worth of controller button / analog relocation?
  15. Mr. Hooker

ModRetro Remix

That.
  16. Mr. Hooker

If you can speak/read another language, please read

Does sign language and baille count? I know a little asl, and the asl alphabet, vary rusty. I need to tuch up on my braille. (pun intended)
  17. Mr. Hooker

Vertical lines on frontlit gameboy color

That, or I would use a potentiometer in place of the resitor and addjust it till it looks good, then use the multimeter to check the resitance of the potentiometer and then use a resister of that value. Wide open it might eat your batteries up fast.
  18. Mr. Hooker

Vertical lines on frontlit gameboy color

It might be the quality of the frontlight panle, it looks like the vains that reflect the light passing through the glass outword so it shines out the face of the glass, if you slightly adjust the frontlight voltage down or up just a little, you might see less of the lines. and in some...
  19. Mr. Hooker

Nevermind.

Re: Hacking parking garage tickets for free parking. Need in tisk tisk tisk, All of our green tunick wearing heros such as Peter Pan, Robin Hood, and Link would not burden themselves with legalities when there's evil to fight.
  20. Mr. Hooker

any good Trackball mice?

The Logitech m570 is the only trackball I seen that i like. The main thing is what type of trackball do you want to use, theres a few deferent types. Some you use your fingertips to move, some your palm, and some with your thumb. Did you see the mod-ed-did-ted trackball mouse hybrid thing I made?
Back