ModRetro Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

PalmerTech

Founder of Modretro
Staff member
Big changes are happening here at ModRetro!

* We have a new theme, ModRetro 3.0, which will become the new default theme for everyone. Subsilver2 and 1Game will stay on as options for anyone who likes them better.

* We'll be launching the front page in the very near future, where we will post site-wide announcements and spotlight the best new projects.

* We'll be adding some new forums and re-arranging some old ones to make ModRetro easier to use and expand into other topics I know some of you are interested in.

* Last, but definitely not least, we'd like everyone to welcome Tchay to the ModRetro Staff. He's been here forever and has helped the scene immensely.

In addition to the above, we have many trial forums and new features we'd like you, the users, to help us vote on. So, keep an eye on F47 for news about each of those.

I promise you, we're only getting started here at ModRetro. ;)

I'd like to mention that the theme is still a WIP. I'm still changing around some buttons, colors, etc. If you guys have any suggestions, or if anything is broken, please post about it here.

Not bad, I think it's too bright though.
Aw, you completely unloaded MR 3.0 (the original).
I'll stick to Subsilver2.

modretro.png

think I'll stick to subsilver :p

I think the new theme is good exept for the squares for read/unread posts etc. Might be something that just takes some getting used to though...

I love to hear that things are progressing, but I'll stick to modretro 2 theme. since its a darker color, it saves power :p

<maybe that'll make up for all the power I waste short-circuiting stuff! :awesome: >

Oh wow, I had no idea you were using the orange version marshallh. :lol:

The MR "logo" didn't really fit in well with this theme, and Ish is making a new banner for us anyway.

I thought I had already changed the link colors, but I'll mess with the CSS later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back