Search results

1. Prog

Happy ModRetro Day!

Today, ModRetro celebrates 8 years of tomorrow, right on down to the fact that the anniversary of the current database is actually tomorrow!
  2. Prog

Circuit Simulator

Our final project in AP Physics C is to build a software simulation of some unit with which a student could do labwork. Most students with with standard kinematics or orbital mechanics, but I prefer the Electricity & Magnetism topics* because that's the kind of work I want to go into. So, in...
  3. Prog

Cheap, Working PS1

I'd prefer a fat model 5501, 7001, or 9001 PS1, with or without cables. eBay prices are absurd considering that there is little reason for anyone to buy one when literally every model of PlayStation, including the portable ones, has offered nearly perfect PS1 compatibility. Anyone have one...
  4. Prog

The Megadrive (and derivatives) Mega-Sticky

Hailrazer's portable Genesis, the GeniMini XCVG's LED/region-modded Genesis
  5. Prog

The Dreamcast Mega-Sticky

No guides added yet
  6. Prog

[Start Here!]The Saturn Mega-Sticky

Sega Saturn No guides added yet
  7. Prog

[Start Here!]The Game Gear/Nomad Mega-Sticky

Replacing the Nomad screen Proper sticky... tomorrow. :palmer:
  8. Prog

Looking at Colleges, Seeking Input

Hello, ModRetro. I'm at that magical age where I need to drive myself insane applying for the privilege of prostituting my income to a "non-profit" institution for the next couple decades. Since most people here are either in college or graduated, I figured I'd ask some input from you. I want to...
  9. Prog

Atari 5200; Coleco Power Adapter

I want Atari 5200, and yes I'm serious. I prefer a 4-port console with the RF box and PSU, but all offers considered. Controllers and games are a plus. I also need a PSU for my Colecovision. Alternatively, if you happen to have one sliced open and can tell me the value of the resistor, please...
  10. Prog

The PSP/Vita Mega-Sticky

PlayStation Portable PlayStation Vita Guides A PSP homebrew guide Playing PS1 games on your PSP robm's guide to DOS on the PSP
  11. Prog

The DS Mega-Sticky

Nintendo DS Nintendo 3DS Guides Nintendo DS Lite Repair Guide SS's guide to running a DS Phat without a top screen SS's 3DS nub alternate solder points. How to make a Gameboy Macro
  12. Prog

The Game Boy Mega-Sticky

Nintendo Game Boy (Pocket/Light/Color/Advance (SP)/Micro) Guides Themadhacker's Gameboy Color overclocking guide Frontlighting a Gameboy Color Nobble's guide to overclocking a Gameboy Arcade-TV's guide to putting a GBA SP inside of a DMG Fixing an uncooperative Game Pak Koji-Kendo's guide to...
  13. Prog

The Xbox 360 Mega-Sticky

Xbox 360 To be updated
  14. Prog

The Wii U Mega-Sticky

Wii U Controller Mxell's Video Guide to Adding Xbox One Analog Sticks to the Wii U Gamepad
  15. Prog

The Wii Mega-Sticky

Wii Hacking: Grossaffe's Wii hacking guide WiiKey Fusion Firmware DOL files - allows you to boot Wii games with Swiss flashed! (megalomaniac) Using a WiiKey Fusion to play both Wii and GC games with Swiss flashed (alternative to DML/Nintendont) WatsuG on using Priiloader to autoboot...
  16. Prog

ESA Declares that Preservation Servers Violate DMCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msCuZ5t0t6U So, basically, the Entertainment Software Association (the gaming lobby) is trying to fight people that modify unsupported games in order to restore functionality. They are doing this using the DMCA's (bullflax) Chapter 12, the part that makes it...
  17. Prog

/TF Genesis (HD Gfx), 2nd Gen systems

Evening, gentlemen. I'm on the hunt for an affordable NTSC Sega Genesis. Specifically, I'm searching for a model 1 marked as having High Definition Graphics. Alternatively, I'll consider any working/easily fixable board that has the superior video encoder and synthesizer. Also must have blast...
  18. Prog

Genesis won't boot

Unnecessary context So long story short, I was itching to do Bibin's TV hack on a '98 Trinitron in my basement. (No, I'm not stupid enough to blow myself up or fry my atria.) But before I did that, I needed an RGB source. Since the Genesis natively supports RGB, I decided that I would add a VGA...
  19. Prog

Dream Theater: Score [4xLP] Sealed

Any interest for this? I own this live album on CD/DVD, and it's just amazing. For sale is the 2014 vinyl pressing of Dream Theater's 2006 live album Score: 20th Century World Tour Live with the Octavarium Orchestra. The album is still sealed, with a minor breach in the seal and a scratch in...
  20. Prog

Prog gets BS for having a PC he's tried replacing for 5 yrs

Standalone (old) DVD43, for on-the-fly DVD decrypting. Works quite well with Handbrake, but only on 32-bit systems up through 7.
Back