Recent content by ojmanyeah

1. ojmanyeah

Wii usb loader gx problems

Fixed it, just reinstalled everything and now it works
  2. ojmanyeah

Wii usb loader gx problems

So I have one of the first model wiis and had usb loader gx installed. Everything was working fine until I put in Metroid other M and wasn't thinking and the game needed an update. So I updated it and now usb loader will not run at all and it has a code dump right as it loads from the wii menu...
  3. ojmanyeah

Moving from softmodded wii to wii u

So I have modded my Wii with the homebrew channel and such. I mostly use it just to play backups of my games so that i can take it over to my friends house without having to carry around all my games. Also it has just come to my attention that gamecube backups are now for the most part playable...
  4. ojmanyeah

Vcr head scroll wheel

Yeah just about as soon as I posted this I tried that and it all worked. The tiny black screws were so dark though that I couldn't make out the shape of the head
  5. ojmanyeah

Vcr head scroll wheel

So I finally decided to get to work on a vcr head scroll wheel. I wanted to do this because there was minimal soldering to do and I thought it would be a good starting place. Here is essentially what I want to do http://www.instructables.com/id/Spinner-Jog-Wheel-Inside-of-a-VCR-Head/?ALLSTEPS...
  6. ojmanyeah

What should I do with a broken vcr?

The encoder is more reliable? Because I saw another video where someone made a custom mouse out of the vcr head and it was still a functioning mouse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QdOtKk4mQY His custom mouse seems far more useful than just the scroll wheel to me. But if I have to sacrifice...
  7. ojmanyeah

That looks pretty sweet. Do you know if anyone has done a worklog on it here? I think that's what I'll do with it. Plus are they advantages/disadvantages to making the encoder vs just gluing the scroll wheel on?
  8. ojmanyeah

My parents wanted me to try to get their vcr to work but it has finally bit the dust. I opened up the case and there's a bunch of lights, switches and other stuff in it. As someone with no soldering experience what should I do with all this stuff in it? Or should I just trash it?
  9. ojmanyeah

ModRetro 2013 Campaign

I propose as a new goal that we as a forum can start at the turn of the year is to introduce and bring more people into the ModRetro family. We can even include this to the ShockSlayer Forums. This is probably the best forum I have ever been on, the members have always been kind and there is...
  10. ojmanyeah

Garage Door Opener Mod

So my friend wants me to figure out how I could get him and all his employees to access the garage door at their shop with an iphone app. He wants it to be on the cheap without replacing any of their openers. What I was thinking was that I could get an app that sends a line of code or whatever...
  11. ojmanyeah

Driver issue

I used that but it's the one giving me the generic 4500 driver. I deleted the driver and installed the new one, and openGL still doesn't work with this one. I swear I'm never touching the driver on here again after this is fixed...
  12. ojmanyeah

Driver issue

So I have had this issue with my laptop video card for a while. Around when Blacklight Retribution came out I updated my video driver because Blacklight told me they were old. I updated and was fine for a while but then I tried to play minecraft and OpenGL wouldn't work. So I looked at the...
  13. ojmanyeah

Wii classic controller to pc

So I can get my classic controller working easily with my computer via bluetooth but I was wondering it was possible to get the controller to act like a 360 pad. That way I can use a controller for all of my games and not have to configure different controls for each game. Anyone know if there...
  14. ojmanyeah

99gamers

Are public trackers tacked on to all ISP's?
  15. ojmanyeah

99gamers

Well some people like to rip games instead of downloading them. One of my friends only does that because he already got a warning from his ISP. He's a little paranoid...
Back