Recent content by hydrothunder

1. hydrothunder

Pokemon Red battery replacement not working

Not sure if I will do that xD sounds sketchy haha
  2. hydrothunder

I was talking about the computer MOBO that I got the battery from.
  3. hydrothunder

Probably only 4-5 years old. I don't think thats too old. I could be wrong. Maybe I just have to get a different battery :/
  4. hydrothunder

So I found my old GBC and pokemon red only to find that my saves were gone :( I looked up how to fix the problem and I found this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsROHA7R ... re=related I got a battery from a motherboard I wasn't using because I literally have NO money to spend on...
  5. hydrothunder

So I have an idea for easy rechargeable batteries for gbc

Re: So I have an idea for easy rechargeable batteries for gb Well i guess its easier to just get a battery pack that they made for the gbc that was rechargeable. Its not exactly small though. Maybe when I get a gba sp for the front light ill see if i can find out about using the battery from...
  6. hydrothunder

Re: So I have an idea for easy rechargeable batteries for gb That's my impatience for ya :/ I assume that you would have to have extra parts like resistors, and whatever the thing is called that prevents batteries from blowing up? (cant think of the name atm)
  7. hydrothunder

Re: So I have an idea for easy rechargeable batteries for gb Seeing as the thread hasn't got a single comment from any of the viewers, I'm gonna go ahead and say this hasnt been done before/its impossible. Am I right? (even though I wish it could be done) Oh and sorry for double post.
  8. hydrothunder

I'm not sure if anyone has thought about this, but I noticed that the game boy color has a small slot on the bottom labeled "DC 3V IN". I'm sure that this is used as some sort of power source, maybe for plugging it into a wall when you don't have batteries. I want to know if its possible to use...
  9. hydrothunder

Is Swap-Magic safe?

10. hydrothunder

Is Swap-Magic safe?

I have heard of a method of playing burned games on ps1 wothout a modchip called swap magic. i was wondering if it could damage the lens because the cd civer is open the whole time
  11. hydrothunder

What do I use/how do I charge my system?

thanks now does anyone know which carging jack i should use?
  12. hydrothunder

Portable N64 vs. Portable GC

whats up with everyone hating bacteria?
  13. hydrothunder

Zintendo64 FINISHED

Re: Zintendo64 FINISHED and FS hey it doesnt help to get worked up about posting in a year old topic and you dont need to remind me that im a noob i kind of already guessed that
  14. hydrothunder

What do I use/how do I charge my system?

ummmmm......... (-_-;)
Back