Recent content by BlueLemming

1. B

Circle Pad Pro built in 2DS

That's a good idea too. I'll have to consider that. After a bit more consideration, it would probably be a lot easier to put the right analog where the notification light is (top right). I could move the light or get rid of it, whatever I want to do, and then I would only have to add the ZR...
  2. B

Wow that sounds pretty cool! Interesting concept too. I couldn't decide whether it would feel better with the right analog on top, since I really like the positioning of the ABXY buttons on the 2DS. It's true it would add bulk to the back of the 2DS with the CPP triggers added. I suppose worse...
  3. B

This is more of a discussion than it is a question, I suppose. But I just bought a 2DS for a fairly good price and then realized that there is no Circle Pad Pro designed for it. I've found a video of a guy basically chopping one up and forcing it to work on the 2DS and it does seem to work. So I...
  4. B

[Worklog] [Finished] GameCube portable

I like it! I think I'm using the exact same screen for my portable. Was your screen located above a heatsink?
  5. B

Worklog for my New Wii Portable

Doesn't sneek also have a problem with no DVD mobo? I've only tried uneek and I couldn't load any games if I remember correctly. I may have only tried a GC game, though.
  6. B

Wii DVD Mobo Trim

Curious if anyone has trimmed the DVD Mobo at all? I'd love to get rid of it completely since my Wii is modded for the USB, but it needs it plugged in to function normally.
  7. B

Worklog for my New Wii Portable

Are you going without the DVD motherboard completely? The Wii won't boot games/apps correctly without one, unless you've found a workaround.. which I'd be curious to know about :wink: Edit: Oh, didn't see the last post till now.. hahah. Sorry to hear about it shorting out. Although, still...
  8. B

ShadowMaster First GCP (ShadowCube)

Really impressive as a first portable. Doesn't even look that bad especially since it's been down the frankenstein route.
  9. B

Wiiboy - BlueLemming's First Portable

Well, after putting this project on an unexpected delay, I finally got the motivation to start it up again. I stopped it originally because of the disappointing screen displacement on GC games and inexperience with casing. I actually managed to fix the screen problem by remodding my Wii, and...
  10. B

What do you use to "meld" the plastic on your casing?

I have basically no knowledge when it comes to working with plastic. So this kind of causes a problem when trying to make my casing :p. I've looked at many worklogs and I've noticed people will cut out the button frame from the GC controller, cut a hole into their casing and use some kind of...
  11. B

Has anyone managed to get a PSP analog to work on a GC?

Let me know how that goes! So maybe I was going crazy, I dunno, but the pins were correct on the 3DS diagram >_< but not for the PSP ones. These are the 3DS analogs I bought http://dx.com/p/repair-parts-replacemen ... -3ds-67562 I don't need any resistors whatsoever. I retain near full range...
  12. B

Has anyone managed to get a PSP analog to work on a GC?

I've looked at numerous threads on this site about it and it's all based on the 3DS analog stick, which I do have. The PSP analog is way easier to hook up, but I've tried both the 3DS and PSP analog and it seems I can only get 80% of range on 3 directions (which is fine) but on the 4th...
  13. B

Spectre GCP [Worklog]

I noticed there were several links to that same battery pack. Ones that had reviews, ones that didn't. I don't really know how dx works so that's why I provided the link. It's your choice to believe me though, and with your situation, I can see why you don't. Nope, I was powering my Wii and...
  14. B

Spectre GCP [Worklog]

I haven't tested the amperage with a meter, but it powered my Wii with no screen hooked up for 2 hours and 15 minutes (20-30 minutes playing Super Smash Bros Brawl, 10-15 playing Melee and the rest just idling at the Melee character select.). 2 hours with a screen but with just pure idling at...
  15. B

Spectre GCP [Worklog]

The 6800 mAH one works great for me. No problems whatsoever other than the slow charge rate; but for it's price, I'm not complaining. I also suggest cutting the ends of those wires shorter and resoldering. You're prone to shorts and running into weird problems.
Back