Zune HD

Argelfraster

I haz a Zune Hd.
IMG_01671.jpg

Yes that is god of war :cool: :awesome:
Questions?
Comments?

How's the web browser? I'm guessing there's no flash support. Does it work as well as the ipod touch's browser?

Apple said:
at a later date said:
IMHO, zune was and always will be microsoft's attempt at a stupid iPod clone. They even took the same ad formation; not even trying to hide the fact that they're ripping off the touch. Except for xbox, microsoft is uber fail at anything but computer software. :wtf:

I don't get what's so good about iPods vs. others anyway. I don't know how good the latest Zune HD is, but in the past they have been crap.

Me? I always wanted a Sansa.

I used to have a white Zune 30gb and it was awesome. Unfortunately, I had to sell it, but I might pick me up a Zune HD now when the price drops or when I get some more cash.

i have a zune 80GB 2nd gen and a ipod classic 8GB

Zune>ipod

but only just, it would be A LOT better if microsoft unleashed zune's full potential software wise

XCVG said:
I don't get what's so good about iPods vs. others anyway. I don't know how good the latest Zune HD is, but in the past they have been crap.

Better software.
Better features.
Better quality.
Better device in general.

Ipods can suck it.
Zunes are soo much better than iPods.

Zunes are what made the new iPod Nanos have FM radio.
Zunes' interface is so much better.
I hate having to spin my finger to go up and down. Thats just lame.

Also Zunes look better. iPods are plain and kinda ugly.

IMHO People only like the iPod because its what they are used to.

XCVG said:

Me neither. The fact that anyone could consider their player a competitor to Apple is laughable at best.

AfroLH said:

Or because it's industry standard, very fashionable, very reliable and easy to use, and nobody listens to the radio.

Kickback said:
AfroLH said:

Or because it's industry standard, very fashionable, very reliable and easy to use, and nobody listens to the radio.

Fashionable? What? They look ugly. They look like something every soccer mom has (Which they do). They are bland and dull.

Very Reliable- Sure, So is the Zune.
Easy To Use- Sure, So is the Zune.

Nobody listens to the radio- Uhm, How about everyone listens to the radio? People might not in the UK but around here that is all people listen to.

AfroLH said:
Fashionable? What? They look ugly.

I have the 4th gen Nano and 2nd gen Shuffle, and they are far from ugly, shuffles also look cool as part of an outfit or whatever.
Just because a soccer mom uses something doesnt mean it's bad, it means it's industry standard.

MICROSOFT MADE ZUNE TO COPY APPLE.

Buy an MP3 player based on features, not by brand. There's iPod, Zune, Sansa, Zen and a whole bunch of others.

I'm cheap so I use my DS. :ninj:

Basement_Modder said:

Oh I'm sorry. Forgive me for forgetting that apple invented the mp3 player. :rolleyes:

[/sarcasm]

I don't need any of them extra features. All I want to do...is listen to music. I love my iPod Mini, the iPod Nano is just too Dang small.

Back