WTS: 1/2 finished snesp PRICE REDUCED $45!!!

themadhacker

Crazy Train
The case is made from an ag-85, and in my opinion was done very well. The front has a few shots of flat black over it, but has been wet sanded so you can paint it whatever color you like. It comes with a very small (and loud) stereo audio amp and the system is an fc-twin with the lockout chip mod which allows you to play games like kirby superstar and mario rpg. The cart slot has been relocated, but a few pins aren't making the best of connections with the carts, so only a few games will boot right now. All the capacitors have been relocated to save on space. Also included is an official controller and buttons. All you need are a 3.5 ebay screen and a battery and you're set. I'm asking $60 for all of this, which is more than what I put into it. Don't like the price, we can work something out (NO TRADES), but in case anybody asks, no, I am not parting this out, you either buy all or nothing. :twisted:

126.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

Re: WTS: half finished snesp

bump, now $45 free shipping to lower 48 states. buy it now and you'll have it before Christmas

How much more would it cost for you to ship it assembled and in working condition because I have no idea how I would put it together.

I'll pay for it right now if I can get a list of flax I'll need.

Completely new to modding and the sorts, but I figure, this might be a good starting project.

Pretty good with a soldering iron, shouldn't be to much of an issue.

PM :tophat:

Back