WTB wiikey compatible Gamecube

gman

I need a gamecube that you are 100% sure is compatible with the wiikey fusion. I dont want no stinkin rev C either!! I use ntsc stuff

I think I have some spare GameCube Motherboards Rev A/B along with the original regulator board. They are all Wiikey Compatible and NTSC btw. I have 4 spare actually and they are either CPU-20 or CPU-30, just have to find them. If I find them I am open to trades more than cash.

zeldaxpro said:
I think I have some spare GameCube Motherboards Rev A/B along with the original regulator board. They are all Wiikey Compatible and NTSC btw.
Awesome. I'm interested as long as I can take them for a fair price.

Also, how do you actually tell if they are wiikey compatible or not? I think i read somewhere that if they have a red start menu, then they aren't? idk. All i know is that my gc (doesnt work right now) has a red start menu.

If you are still interested in the GameCube Mobos (however many you need) I am open to trades if you are interested like Gameboy stuff and possibly N64 stuff.

zeldaxpro said:
If you are still interested in the GameCube Mobos (however many you need) I am open to trades if you are interested like Gameboy stuff and possibly N64 stuff.
I'v got a gameboy sp (battery is dead but i think it may stil work and i have no charger)
dmg shell (it has scratches on it and it is missing the buttons and battery cover)
I've got a broken(?) trimmed n64 board lol
i have 2 polycase sl-68
broken ds lite (the screen broke off from main section

if u arent interested in anything i have i also have money

I might be interested in the gameboy advance sp but since u can't confirm it working then I don't know, if you have any PSP stuff I am also interested in that as well, and any Nintendo DS Stuff. Have any of that stuff?

zeldaxpro said:
I might be interested in the gameboy advance sp but since u can't confirm it working then I don't know, if you have any PSP stuff I am also interested in that as well, and any Nintendo DS Stuff. Have any of that stuff?
no ds stuff, just a broken ds lite. thats pretty much all i have i think. How much will each gc cost? (I'm not sure if i want more than 1 right now).

I really don't know how much as I'm more interested in trades rather than money, but I might be interested in the gba sp and the ds lite, now whats wrong with the ds lite? The top screen just ripped off or what? I know it probably doesnt work but I want to know if it's fixable (like if the ds mobo itself is still fine)

zeldaxpro said:
I really don't know how much as I'm more interested in trades rather than money, but I might be interested in the gba sp and the ds lite, now whats wrong with the ds lite? The top screen just ripped off or what? I know it probably doesnt work but I want to know if it's fixable (like if the ds mobo itself is still fine)
The screen is ripped off. I dont know what is wrong with it. It was my friends, but he dropped it and the screen broke off so he gave it to me. I might be able to let my friend borrow the sp and he could charge it and test it to see if it works still if you are interested.

When I turn on the on button on the ds, the green light turns on for a few secs, then the bottom screen flashes and it turns off. Thats pretty much all I can say about it.

I also have a completed nes portable clone case(just the case) that is in mediocre condition.
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... modz/1.jpg
sorry for the small pic. I also have ti step up reg that i used for the portable too.

Ok thanks. I am mainly Interested in the GBA SP and Ds Lite. Could you take a picture of the DS Lite so I can see it? If you can I would appreciate it.

zeldaxpro said:
Ok thanks. I am mainly Interested in the GBA SP and Ds Lite. Could you take a picture of the DS Lite so I can see it? If you can I would appreciate it.
IMG_20121126_200829.jpg

IMG_20121126_200837.jpg

IMG_20121126_200846.jpg

IMG_20121126_200859.jpg

Thanks man...if I can find one of my gc motherboards would u trade the gba sp and the ds lite (both top and bottom parts) for it? And what color is the gba sp? And is it AGS 001 or 101? And do u need all the original ports on the GameCube motherboard or not?

zeldaxpro said:
Thanks man...if I can find one of my gc motherboards would u trade the gba sp and the ds lite (both top and bottom parts) for it? And what color is the gba sp? And is it AGS 001 or 101? And do u need all the original ports on the GameCube motherboard or not?
IMG_20121126_2034381.jpg

it says AGS-001

I dont need all the ports i guess. I just want the power, av, and dd if you can just so I can test it first. Are you including the heatsink too?

I'll have my friend test out the sp tomorrow and it'd be willing to trade the sp and the broken ds lite

Ok I think I have just the bottom ports removed from the GameCube motherboards (except the regulator port so u can plug in the original) and sure I can include the original heatsink if u want it. So just get back to me tomorrow in regards to the sp and I'll look for one of the gc mobos, and then u can have the gc mobo, heatsink, and regulator board for the gba sp (if it works) and the broken ds lite (both top and bottom).

Yep no problem man, when u find out about the sp either pm me or just post it here on this topic. And I'll let you know if I find a gc mobo either here or via pm.

bugman said:
Yup, the sp works fine. I'll have it back in my possession tomorrow

Ok thats good to know. And I found one of my spare gc motherboards:

motherboardbugman.jpg

I found the controller port so I will include it as well. It is a Rev A/B CPU-DOL-30 which is Wiikey Compatible. I tested it out today and it works just fine. It has all the ports on it as well as you can see from the picture. Does everything look alright to you?

Heya man, just subscribed in your channel in Youtube, im new to all this and trying to make a Game cube portable but im having some problems getting a mother-board here in Brazil and just now i heard that some motherboards are not compatible with wiikey fusion so i have some problems, them i saw in this post you said you have some spare boards so i was thinking if u have one more spare motherboard, well i don't know how i can pay you from here but i can think about it if you can send one of you spare ones to me it would be great man, and you can say how much you want then i say if i can pay. Thx man.

Back