WTB: N64 and PSP

Im thinking about doing a project in which i have a N64 in a PSP, id also like to be able to play PSP games as well. I have a really low budget. thanks

I don't think that is posible. You can't trim n64 MoBo that much. Plus it is way bigger than a PSP. Let alone fiting a PSP inside of it. :hand: (Unless you mod the case *hint* *hint*)

YbOYt.jpg

Possible?
Yes.

Probable?
No.

Also, give us a specific budget if you expect to buy anything. We all have low budgets :p . Be specific.

This is an alternative and WILL work.

1. Get B6 pro.(the one for the genisis competition) Extract it and put the two folders in PSP/ GAME(Google it, its a LCFW)

2. Go to Daedalusx64.com go to development then Daedalus PSP.

3.the first thread will be daedalusx64 rev (fill in the blank)

4.Download it.

5.extract it and put them into the same folder as b7 pro.

6. Get all of you fav rom/games.

7.Put them in PSP/game/deadalusx64/roms

8.run b6 on your psp. You psp will temporarily have a CFW. Now run Daedalusx64

9. Run the rom you want, and tada!

SO MUCH BAD ADVICE.

GYRONINJA, STOP TELLING PEOPLE WRONG THINGS. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHICH ARE WRONG, SO HOW ABOUT YOU JUST STOP TELLING PEOPLE THINGS?

^This.

I mean, Christ, it's like SP all over again, except he actually knew how to type. Why hasn't he been reprimanded in a similar fashion?

Atari said:
^This.

I mean, Christ, it's like SP all over again, except he actually knew how to type. Why hasn't he been reprimanded in a similar fashion?

I'm sorry! Just remember a way and thought some people might like to know!

No, we're talking about Gyro, not you.

But, I must say that recommending N64 emulation on anything but the PC as of right now is a poor choice. Even then, we're a real hardware forum.

No it's actually really good! It can run games like super mario 64, Oot, SSB with decent to full speed. and many others just, havn't gotten around to trying other games.

PandaRiver said:
No it's actually really good! It can run games like super mario 64, Oot, SSB with decent to full speed. and many others just, havn't gotten around to trying other games.
Okay, I was being nice earlier, but now you're just an idiot who doesn't see the point.
Atari said:
Even then, we're a real hardware forum.
Gyro, maybe as an extension to your apology, you should leave ModRetro and not come back :p

Back