WTB:Multi-Directional tactile switches

bud

DAT ASS
You may call them 4way tacts, but whatevs. Mouser has them on back order till mid January, digi-key doesn't sell them,(I couldn't find them anyway) I did find some but they charge $30 for shipping no matter the amount I buy.

Long story short, I need around six, but I will take what I can get. I'll pay $1.50 per switch, as opposed to the 90 cents mouser charged me.

So yeah, I'm in need of some switches for a crazy awesome project I'm about to start.

Re: WTB:Multi-Directinal tactile switches

Dang, I was just at Ratshack. If I would have read this before, I would have shipped some to you for no charge. If I go back, I'll get some.

Mine does. They also have 5 way switches, one button in the middle. :p

Just so we're clear, it's these, right?

SKQUAAA010.jpg

Yeah, they've got a red cap on them. If you are planning on going to Radioshack, I'd call first, because I found those on top of a bin, and there wasn't a slot for them anywhere.

Noah7 said:
Yeah, they've got a red cap on them. If you are planning on going to Radioshack, I'd call first, because I found those on top of a bin, and there wasn't a slot for them anywhere.
Mine barely stocks solder :/ If they are indeed, what I'm looking for I'd take em.

hailrazer said:
Can you use this one ?

<a class="vglnk" title="Link added ...actly cheap, and those switches are $3 a pop.

Or you could get THESE that don't have center push for $0.84 a piece.

AbyssPWNS said:
Or you could get THESE that don't have center push for $0.84 a piece.
Those are the ones that are on backorder. Hence the "Stock: 0"

*facepalm* I'm sorry. Totally derp'd there.

Back