WTB: MGB LCD with no polarizer

nterror

So, the last two LCDs I've tried to do this with both succumbed to my flaxty attempts. The first one I flat out sliced through the ribbon cable with my knife trying to get the polarizer off, and on the second one I succeeded to remove the polarizer with everything still working perfectly, but when I was cleaning off the remaining adhesive I managed to break some of the contacts, and I'm really not the best person in the world to repair that. :sweat:

So, I was wondering if somebody could sell me a working MGB LCD that already has the polarizer removed and is clean of adhesive, or fix the one I have.

tumblr_lh5bnmRT8v1qdqbzxo1_500.jpg

It's those contacts at the bottom of the LCD (I hope you know what I'm talking about).

I can trade you this broken LCD, an extra MGB mobo that I got because I bought another MGB after breaking the first LCD, or I can pay around 10 bucks.

In the meantime, I'll try... something.

i actually just got a pocket today as well... was gonna ask as well about the breaking of the lcds (which i too have problems with), but this summed it up for me.

Back