WTB: Math services

PalmerTech

Founder of Modretro
Staff member
DO YOU HAVE BASIC MATH SKILLS?

I can obtain extra credit by doing this online "math lab" thing. It is pretty easy stuff (Basic high school/freshmen college level), involving basic geometry, statistics, probability, etc.

The thing is, there is quite a bit of it, and he does not open up all the extra credit stuff till pretty near the end of the semester. I could normally do it, but I am swamped with work. This is where you come in.

I am willing to pay you fairly, MORE than fairly, in fact. If you spend 30 minutes and see how long it takes you to get the problems done, we can calculate a good hourly wage equivalent, which I will pay at least $10 an hour for. If you improve in speed, then obviously you will make even more.

Any takers? I would rent an Indian guy, but I would rather help out MR people.

I'm pretty good at da maths (33 in math on ACT and in calculus at the moment) so if the other guys above me fall through, I'm available.

I can tutor for you in cal if you need, Hidio ;)

My last test in my Cal 3 class (it was over double/triple integrals, mass/moment calculations, switching coordinate systems for integration from standard to cylindrical to spherical, etc) I made a 120. 120 is the max, I scored more points than 120 but I just got the 120 because he caps it there.

ToastBucket said:
I've been barreling my way through Breaking Bad lately, so I read this as "Meth Services." :/
Amazing show, I hope you dont watch out of order or know what has happened before you saw it

Back