Worst day ever.

PalmerTech said:
Anybody who commits suicide for being bullied (much less 2 months) is an idiot. I sympathize, but seriously, most of the blame should fall on him for his bad judgement or mental instability, not some kid who makes fun of him.

On friday, he got in a fight with Dylan and dislocated his shoulder. After that, everybody mocked him, as he got his ass kicked. :sweat:

zeturi said:
Heck, I was tormented for all of junior high and high school, and I never off'ed myself. I can relate to this kid's pain, and understand why the gun's an easy way out. It just really seems sad that he had no friends or family to help him out. I hope he's in peace.

Thats the strange thing: he had a ton of friends. Everybody loved Jeff. We had a midnight candlelight vigil yesterday, and said only to come if Jeff had made a difference in your life. You know who showed up? Every freshman and half of the sophomores! In fact, I still suspect that he was messing around with the gun and it misfired. :hand:

B_M, Don't try to trick yourself into believing that he was messing about with a gun. no one does, unless they are "special" or little kids.

Basement_Modder said:
PalmerTech said:
Anybody who commits suicide for being bullied (much less 2 months) is an idiot. I sympathize, but seriously, most of the blame should fall on him for his bad judgement or mental instability, not some kid who makes fun of him.

On friday, he got in a fight with Dylan and dislocated his shoulder. After that, everybody mocked him, as he got his ass kicked. :sweat:

So... Everybody mocked him? Sounds more and more like this was not the fault of some bully.

RIP :cry4:

This is why we shouldn't have guns in America.

It's only a click between life and death. It's so easy doing it with a gun. :cry4:

Worst idea ever, nintendott. Wait, you don't live in america. :facepalm:

ANYWAYS, ya, guns aren't the only things that make it so much easier, do you want to take away ropes and knives too?

TBH B_M, I know how your friend felt, but much worse. Last year, I had absolutely no friends. Every single kid in the whole school hated my guts. They didn't have any problem showing it either. I went through what he did, but a thousand times worse, but I'm here today. Killing yourself is never the option.

me thinks he's moving to another school and changing his name. either that, or you should go to his house and make sure the gun is locked up too :neutral2: I feel sorry for that guy and all those freshman. but that might be an apparent option for dylan, especially after jeff did it :eek: (I overuse smileys)

Nintendott said:
This is why we shouldn't have guns in America.

Umm...You do know why the second amendment was put into the constitution, right?

If it is found to be Dylan's fault, he will most likely end up at a different school under a new identity.

They do that in America right?

Kickback said:
If it is found to be Dylan's fault, he will most likely end up at a different school under a new identity.

They do that in America right?
can't say I'm too familiar with what happens with suicides dealing with bullying in America. Certainly wouldn't be surprised if he went to another school, though not sure a change of identity is necessary.

Kickback, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be forced to move schools unless he chooses to do so himself. I think the closest thing you may be describing is the Witness Protection Program, which I don't think he qualifies for because he isn't really a witness. He can voluntarily move away and have a legal name change if his parents agree, but that seems like a bit much.

Back