WOAH! I got a interview with this fancy repair company!

eurddrue said:
epicelite said:
I was thinking a white button down shirt and black pants, maybe a tie?

Who invented ties anyway they are stupid. :neutral2:
People used to wear ties as handkerchiefs and napkins, according to our basket ball coach.

That explains EVERYTHING! :eek:

But srsly why would I not wear nicer clothes? I don't get it!?

To be honest, your clothes are probably not going to make much of a difference either way. Basic "nice clothes", like Khakis and Polos are best, as said before.

Honestly, some places will put a negative bias on you for wearing fancy clothes. ;)

epicelite said:
eurddrue said:
epicelite said:
I was thinking a white button down shirt and black pants, maybe a tie?

Who invented ties anyway they are stupid. :neutral2:
People used to wear ties as handkerchiefs and napkins, according to our basket ball coach.

That explains EVERYTHING! :eek:

But srsly why would I not wear nicer clothes? I don't get it!?

Your boss, or office staff wear suits, and don't like to feel threatened by shop floor workers, it could cost you your job if they think you might be after a different position.

eurddrue said:
grossaffe said:
Zero said:
epicelite said:
Oh ok, but I don't have any polo shirts. :dahroll:

Seriously? I'm required to wear a polo everyday to school :neutral2:
that sucks.
It could be a suit though, and those blow. :hand:

Do you know how much more awesome I would look if I wore a suit to school? :awesome:

Seriously though it does suck to wear a polo everyday, but about half-way through the year everyone begins to ignore the uniform policy, including teachers.

I could never go to a school with uniforms. In fact, if they tried to force uniforms on the school maybe two people would wear them. :rofl:

XCVG said:
I could never go to a school with uniforms. In fact, if they tried to force uniforms on the school maybe two people would wear them. :rofl:
The people in my school would start an uprising and hang the principal. :lol:

My school used to not have uniforms, but there was a vote by the parents on whether they should be uniforms or not. A lot of kids didn't even give the form to their parents, and the pro-uniform people won (never happened before in my school). Some say that it was a senior prank pulled by the seniors who helped out at the office, but the sad thing is that the next vote won't be until the year after I graduate. :hit:

Back