Which 3DS Game are you itching to get when it comes out?

All the above, but I am also very, VERY excited about the new Phoenix Wright game that Capcom has announced. No US release date yet, though.

PalmerTech said:
All the above, but I am also very, VERY excited about the new Phoenix Wright game that Capcom has announced. No US release date yet, though.
...like, an actual Ace Attorney game with Phoenix Wright? :D

J.D said:
PalmerTech said:
...like, an actual Ace Attorney game with Phoenix Wright? :D

It is a crossover with the Professor Layton franchise, which is another great series. It does star Phoenix, though!

That list isn't definite. Gamestop always guesses on when they think a game will be released.

Well, gamestop is a ripoff company run by a bunch of employees too busy toking to help you. I hate them and Ill *Can'tSayThisOnTV* myself before their release dates are correct. Starfox and Mario Kart are expected to come out around the time Ocarina does.

JUST ANNOUNCED: OCARINA OF TIME 3D RELEASE DATE IS JUNE 19th.

Source: GameStop facebook post

Street Fighter in 3D with Dynamic mode is intense. I'm somewhat disappointed by the 3D on the 3DS though, it's seems lame and holographic-y. But I'm interested in how it works.

Back