Where the Heck can I buy a wiikey fusion?

brendanepic said:
I can't find anywhere to buy one, they are always sold out. Where does everybody/ can I buy one?
sadly there are no more :cry4: fortunately, wasp fusions are the same exact thing so buy them.

Just for the record, I bought THE LAST wiikey at modchipcentral :twisted:

Re: Where the Heck can I buy a wiikey fusion?

Axiogame says they have them in stock but idk if they are a legit site. Which is the best to buy wasp fusions from? And I was gonna buy one from there gman :mad:

is ---------- a safe site? I'm freaked out because they only accept visa.

Edit (blocked out because there mine all mine) :twisted:

No really Ill tell What site it is after I buy one.

yes they are safe... How do they have wiikeys now?!? I bet they found some leftover stock or something. Grab em while you can guys!

somebody bought the last one cuz just when i get a prepaid visa card they are sold out. :cry:

i found some legit wiikeys somewhere (Ill tell you where fter i buy some ) :twisted:

Axio games is definitely not legit, I put an order through with VISA as a payment option, BUT, It never asked for VISA details!

They sent me an email with an order confirmation and everything, but I never paid. DUD site?!
I looked into the site a bit and apparently the owners in QLD here in OZ (like me), but they send out from some where else across the other side of this here planet.

I found some chinese wholesalers and emailed them for prices as you couldn't simply buy it off the site. Some asian on an IPAD started emailing me, seems legit. Got pricing for 2 wasp fusions! Awesome price, but at a risk... I took a risk with these guys before I got the email though (would have preferred the hong kong feller with the Ipad, and saved come coin)

http://www.gamekools.com/index.php?main ... ord=fusion

Subject: Re: pls send me your correct address
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 01:06:11 +0800
To: L10N37

Hi

2pcs x USD 19= USD 38

Shipping charge to Austrila USD10 , delivery time : after received money about 7 day will arrival

Total : USD48

PayPal account : jacky2010hk@gmail.com

B/R

Jacky

发自我的 iPad

在 5 Jan, 2014,9:53,<L10N37> 写道:

are you a part of http://www.gamekools.com/?
I am at

L10N37 @ Queensland

After 2 wasp fusions or 2 wii key fusions.
Thanks

Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 22:41:16 +0800
Subject: pls send me your correct address
To: L10N37

Dear sir,

Please send me your correct address, I need to check the shipping fee for your order.

You can paid by paypal.

B.R
Jacky

I'm selling a third party WKF, completely functional and compatible with GCP.

Pin me if you're still interested!

Back