Where is everybody from?

Untitled-3.png

Mako's magnificent map of two.

Someone should do a world map. The biggest challenge would be getting everyone in clean, since the scale is a lot smaller.

Hermaphroditus said:
Houston(area), Texas. It's alright, kind of a pain, as I actually live an hour North of Houston and there is not too much, but yeah.

Pro: close to a major city, so lots of stuff to do
Con: It's hot as Heck, and humid as *PLINK*.

YAY! HOUSTON! and humidity....... :cry4:

nah but right now I live in Katy, TX but in a few days I go back to college in Denton, TX where the weather is a little more bearable

IKSROG-II said:
Hermaphroditus said:
Houston(area), Texas. It's alright, kind of a pain, as I actually live an hour North of Houston and there is not too much, but yeah.

nah but right now I live in Katy, TX but in a few days I go back to college in Denton, TX where the weather is a little more bearable
My brother lives in Denton and is a firefighter in Desoto. So, are you one of those complete hipsterfags? Considering it is an art school isn't it?

Because I know you're not going to TWU.

Hermaphroditus said:
IKSROG-II said:
Hermaphroditus said:

My brother lives in Denton and is a firefighter in Desoto. So, are you one of those complete hipsterfags? Considering it is an art school isn't it?

Because I know you're not going to TWU.

lol *Can'tSayThisOnTV* the hipsters :D yes it is an "art" school (mostly for music) and I am going into film BUT i do more of this -

and none of this -

Back