WHAT'D YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS THREAD

Christmas Eve, I got $10, a duct tape wallet, and a $20 PlayStation Store card from one of my cousins, $20 from my Grandpa, and a State Alchemist's silver watch from my sister, which was totally badass!

On Christmas, I got this stuff:

A yo-yo (I wanted one...)
Another $20 PlayStation Store card
A Fullmetal Alchemist playing card set
A Team Fortress 2 mousepad (this one), also from my sister. She totally rocked this Christmas! :D
There Will Be Blood (Blu-Ray)
The Dark Knight (Blu-Ray)
Crysis
Left 4 Dead
Counter-Strike: Source
Two Weezer albums: Raditude and Weezer (AKA the Blue Album)
The remastered edition of The Beatles' White Album
Battlefield: Bad Company (PS3)
Fallout 3: Game of the Year (PS3)
This mouse
A silver Dualshock 3 and trigger grips for it
The Fullmetal Alchemist Season One box set on DVD. Freakin' AWESOME. Here's hoping I get Season Two for my birthday! :D

That's basically all of it. This was a pretty awesome Christmas, I've gotta say. My sister, who gave me such great stuff, got a Dreamcast and a copy of Shenmue from me, and also a memory card as soon as I can find it.

Let see. What gifts have a received so far...

(Video of all but a few of my gifts (full list below): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf4D5TO2nX8 )

A 2010 Calender about Tin Toys

Philips brand Soft Earbuds

LED Flashlight

Crank/Solar Powered Radio/Flashlight/Portable USB charger

Micro RC Car (drive motor ended up not working)

Some crazy Stunt RC Car

Pella (Windows) Branded Multi-tool. Doesn't have a knife, but has a LED Light. (My dad works for Pella, so he got it from a little
employee store at work)

A Rotary Tool set from Harbor Freight Tools. Has cutting wheels, grinding wheels, and other useful stuff.

A Hot Glue Gun and glue stick to go with it

A Multi-Meter from Harbor Freight Tools. Now I have something to use to test voltages while I'm working on projects

1:24 Scale Lowes Die-cast car from 2004. Still wrapped in plastic.

$25 cash from Grandma

LED Book Light

Universal Remote

3 Toy Cars

Wii-mote Steering Wheel

$30 Walmart giftcard from a aunt and uncle

Pen Holder with Pen, Has a Eagle on it.

Trackmania DS!!!!! I've been wanting this game for a while now

Face Lotion

Safety Darts Game (uses Velcro covered balls)

Candy

Cold weather stuff like new boots, gloves, heavy socks, and a Ski mask.

Hyperkin FC Super Loader (NES Hardware Clone) (It's the same exact unit StoneAgeGamer was selling here. Early Christmas gift from my mom.)

100 Year Anniversary of BSA (Boy Scouts of America) Patch and Pin set.

Football Shaped Dr. Pepper Bottle

25 CD Soft Case

Atari T Shirt

Super Mario T Shirt.

And the last gift I've received was a Plug n play from Walgreens that my parents got me. It's from company called Senario and has 101 games on it. However, the fact this thing was allowed to be sold in he store and passed through customs amazes me after messing around with it. It's freaking loaded with ummm.... Pirated roms. It's got Contra, Mappy, Pac-man, Mario Bros, Donkey Kong (1, 2, and 3), Excitebike, Ice Climbers, 1942 and some other well know titles. And I'm pretty sure that these weren't licensed. More info about it here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/15 ... sic-games/

I do have one more gift coming. But It's coming from the UK. It's 2 Wispa candy bars from a forum member on another forum. (It's not Bacteria if any of you are wondering. http://s13.zetaboards.com/Birdbath/topic/6666376/2/ ) One Original Wispa and one Wispa Gold. Should be interesting to see what this candy bar tastes like when it gets here.

Back