Weird package transit.

Rohan Loomis

I made a deal with a guy who lives in New York and i live in New York. I sent him my package he got it the day after i sent it. He sent me a package and it went to my main postal office. now it is in minnesota. look here:

Posting this is meaningless without the location field of your profile filled out.

He lives in Rochester.

Bulk shipping is cheaper. I got shipped to a distro hub, and will be sent back packed with a bunch of stuff going to ny. That's just how it works. It's way more efficient than straight line paths.

Although, it could be a legitimate mistake on their end (assuming the address was filled correctly). It's rare, but it happened to me once with a package I was expecting. They'll figure it out though and re-direct it back to your city. They won't just leave it at some random dude's house if that's what you're worried about.

Had a USPS package come from Kansas once. Went to Utah, then to Tennessee, then to my front door. No explanation.

A friend told me about a guy who ordered something from the NCIX US site- he lived in Canada. His package went down into the states, circulated for a while, then took a side trip to Europe before coming in the other side of the country and ending up delivered to him. Then again, it was UPS, and they do things like that.

Back