Weaponepsilon's Trade Thread updated 6/26

Re: Weaponepsilon's Trade Thread updated 9/5

For the Neo board, does untested mean just untested or broken for sure?

XCVG said:
For the Neo board, does untested mean just untested or broken for sure?

untested as i didn't get my converter from the jerk on ebay. I bought from him twice and he screwed me twice. I called him out on it and he got pissed and told me never bid on his stuff AGAIN. I got a harness, but I haven't the time lately to wire it to a neo board. these boards run $50 plus....

Goldeneye64 sold! Thanks neverused!

DVD and batterypaks sold! Thanks pkmnjunky7!

While unpacking my ridiculously huge collection, I realized I had a few things that I didnt need.

-Legend of the Dragoon for ps1, missing disc 1 and manual. Good replacements for someone.

-Sega Nomad, broken screen. Good portable casing and has a tiny genesis board...

-Sega Game Gear. Bad d pad, missing back covers. Good screen.

Re: Weaponepsilon's Trade Thread updated 9/17

Trade you a normal Genesis for the nomad. :p

XCVG said:
Trade you a normal Genesis for the nomad. :p

um......

Maybe the genesis and something else....The screen is broke, but still. I find gen's 5 for $1 most of the time. Sad that such a great system has no value...

You're lucky. I paid $40 for mine (a Genesis 2) and it came with two bad games, two controllers, cables, so figure maybe $20 for the console. The cheapest I've seen is $10 for a bare Genesis (v1 I think).

I've managed to get a complete N64 package for $10 though. Friends are great that way. :dahroll:

Re: Weaponepsilon's Trade Thread updated 10/1

weaponepsilon said:
NEO GEO board sold.

This tradelist is on 3 forums, act now!

Dang it! I was about to ask about it!

Re: Weaponepsilon's Trade Thread updated 10/1

Dont wait, submit your bid or trade offers now. I have several people asking about this stuff nonstop, so if you see something you like, dibs it.

Re: Weaponepsilon's Trade Thread updated 10/4

Has anyone gotten the Nomad yet? If not, I call dibs.

Oh, not even the board?..

Lemme think on that. If I can find a board, I'll buy it.

The only stuff I have to offer is a NES controller with no IC (perfect for making a USB NES controller), or customization services. I can spraypaint or replace the buttons on pretty much anything you want to send me. (I can customize a NES or SNES controller without you needing to send me anything)

I know it's not much, but that's why I called dibs :dahroll:

Back