trim a/b rev gc board or trade

thecasperrojas

i want to buy as much as i can get a/b trim to almost wtf and fully working board got any let me know how much you want for it

Re: trim a/b rev gc board

Dump, still looking for one i need a almost wtf trim and this time am up for trading , i got a psp go with cfw and a n64 with controller , mario 64 game and a jumper pack a ps3 ylod and i know whats wrong with it and gameboy color ect. Just ask to see if i have it

Do you need everything to be relocated like the dd, audio and video, and controller? Or Just a cut mobo? Because I can cut a board pretty close to almost wtf if you want, I just cannot rewire everything, you would have to do that. I mean I would hook up my regulators and composite to see if it works, but other than that I cant rewire everything.

I have a NTSC CPU-DOL-30 Mobo that I am not using and its fully functional and Wiikey Compatible:

almostwtftrimcasp.jpg

The red lines show where I would cut, as right now its not almost wtf. After trimming it where the red lines would be its pretty darn close to Almost WTF Trim. I would then sand all the edges and test it out just to make sure its still working. If you are interested. I am willing to negotiate also.

Am intrested ,trim it and comfirm it working and no i dont need you to relocate nothing am good, but i no longer have the ps3 or the n64 they got sold, so tell me what your looking for and we can trade or just buy it of you

Well I am interested in possibly the gameboy color and psp go. Is the psp and gameboy in good condition? Any problems? Also does the Psp Go come with any accessories like a charger? If we can work out a deal I can trim and confirm it working tomorrow (Thursday). And then maybe ship it out say Friday or Saturday. What country are you from?

Am from puerto rico and yes it comes with a chager and also a cable that lets you connect it to the tv and no problems there both on great conditions

ok sounds good. So for the trim like this:

almostwtftrimcasp.jpg

In exchange for the Gameboy Color and PSP Go? I live in the United States by the way.

Ok great. And its fine I dont care if the gbc doesn't have a battery cover/top. I just tested out the board and it worked fine. I will be trimming it tomorrow (Thusday) and will send you a private message once I have confirmed it working again after the trim is done. Should be no problems I have trimmed several mobos and all of them have worked so far.

Ok sounds good. By the way I will most likely be shipping USPS Priority Mail, which is around 2-3 business days, so you should get it rather quickly once shipped.

Back