Those free ipod sites etc

Yoshilime M.R.

Master of Limes
Anyone actually do one? You know, those sites that claim to give free ipods or wiis or stuff like that for sighing up for netflix trials?

They work. Most need you to get other people to do them, too. It is a chain thing.

I see. Dont you eventually have to pay for the netflix things? i know about referrals, but getting them is very hard.

Anyone wanna help me get a dsi? :twisted: :lol: Joking, but if anyone actually wants to help me, Great.

Basement_Modder said:
Exactly. With the effort involved, you might as well just buy an iPod. :rolleyes:
Naw, my cousin's in Minnesota got like 4 of these. They just handed out fliers to all of their friends IRL asking for referrals.

It's basically a pyramid scheme. You have to con others into signing up. But yeah, it usually works. You usually have to complete an advertisement "offer" too, some are free but some you have to pay for.

eurddrue said:
Basement_Modder said:
Exactly. With the effort involved, you might as well just buy an iPod. :rolleyes:
Naw, my cousin's in Minnesota got like 4 of these. They just handed out fliers to all of their friends IRL asking for referrals.

That's not a bad idea... ;)

not only is it referrals, but you have to do this online trial...i thought it was one or the other. also, your friends have to do the trial for it to work. pplus, none offer dsi'S! it looks like this is kinda out there, involving prodding your friends with a stick just to get one referral. Oh well, some things are to good to be true.

Yoshilime M.R. said:
Sorry for bump, but is this ste real? i'm guessing they might steal your money, but if it is....free pd1 screens anyone?

Which site?

I don't know about those pyramid schemes... Awhile back I tried to get a macbook, and once I got all the referalls and offers done, I logged back on and it had reset.

Back