THIS CAN BE CLOSERIZED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyjoe9876

Frequent Poster
well because I'm a poor high school student i am having troubles coming up with the funds to finish This N64 portable.

so i am turning to you people to help me finish this. i will only be charging around 100$ because of the cost of the screen and protection circuit (it comes up to about 60-70$ for both) and the rest of the 30$ goes to labor costs.

the price can be negotiated and i will take pictures and videos of the system after progress is made. currently i have most of the casework done and only need to install the left L and Z buttons. Pm me either here or on BenHeck if you would like to work out a deal.

also, i accept paypal only.

-Joey

Re: N64p Commission

yup. right now i just want to feel the satisfaction that i made a fully functional portable :rofl:

also i want to prove my neighbor wrong because he thinks this is impossible...

Joeyjoe9876 said:
yup. right now i just want to feel the satisfaction that i made a fully functional portable :rofl:

also i want to prove my neighbor wrong because he thinks this is impossible...

dude, I am seriously considering paying you the 100 :)

But I can't quite cough that up at this moment. If you were willing to let me put it on hold for a few weeks I would totally do it.

SS, that's what happens when someone is willing to work for like 30¢ an hour.

Joeyjoe9876 - The mexican portablizer. Or the sweatshop portablizer, I could go either way.

AND THAT IS ALSO WHAT SHE SAID.

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back