The Legend of: Shock Slayer (Shock Slayer the Video Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Legend of: Shock Slayer (Shock Slayer the Video Game

Later "Flamboyant Homosexual".

Also, if you're willing to fly out here, or fly me to wherever you may be, I'd be happy to engage in fisticuffs with you.
And I mean that in all seriousness.

I know it can manage resources, but that is when everything starts to become glitchy. IE: The game will crash if a resource it not found etc.
Why are you telling the game to load non-existent resources?

I have been using Gamemaker for 5 years buddy ;)
I find that hard to believe, but oh well.

Yes it can handle any input, but again it will start to become slow and use more RAM as it stores EVERYTHING in it. Sprites, music, background, paths etc - all that stuff...
Input has nothing to do with memory. And if you have enough resources that your game slows down due to lack of memory resources, use external resources. It's not Gamemakers fault, it's still your own.

If you say, make a game in 1024 x 1280 with 'HD' graphics, your RAM will be full. Not only that, the game takes 5 minutes to then load because it is copying it all to it as fast as your Mainboard bus speed / RAM is. And don't tell me it is my computer, because I have 12 GB of RAM at 1200MHz and a Solid State Drive with an Intel i7 at 3.20GHz on a Gigabyte MoBo. :ninj:
If anything Gamemaker is slowing down on a computer like that, you're doing it wrong. Also, 1024x1280 is not HD. And if load times are too slow, external resources. Stop whining that you might have to do extra work, like you would in a real programming environment.

Here. Try this game. I helped him with this, and it still does not run correctly. Oh, if it does not start on the load then its Gamemaker problem, not his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3oLX_u375k

http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=467300
You helping him with it didn't automatically fix the problem? Weird.

Runs fine for me, on both my okay desktop and my flax desktop. Can't test my laptop, it's at a friends.

If it does not run smoothly it's a problem on his end. Either incompatibility (which happens when kiddies try to use Gamemaker), or a flaxty computer. All that fancy RAM doesn't help you much in Gamemaker, and as long as your hard drive can hold the game and its included files, you have no problem there. Most incompatibility issues are due to graphics card problems. Lern2usecompooter.

Can we please now just drop this topic?

I am wrong, and you are wrong. There. EVEN.
I see no instance of anything I've said being incorrect.

Haunted360 said:
brunoip said:
you should make games using Java, thats what i do.

:dahroll:

Your games are made perfectly!

JAVA - right? haha!! Awesome work there!!!

Java is more of a real programming language than GML or whatever in Heck UNITY is.

I'd love to see this game finished, but I'm thinking it won't be.

Also, don't blame Gamemaker. I've made plenty of *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing awesome flax with it. People only complain about their tools when they don't know how to properly use them.

Haunted360 said:
DUH, HAHAHAHA :dahroll:

Your so funny :wtf:
He is, unlike you.
Where did you get the money to donate to MR anyways, from selling 4 dollar heatsinks for 10?
Go *Can'tSayThisOnTV* yourself.

I am disappoint in this thread.

Locked.

//Don't be in such a rush T_W. He's banned anyway. Let the kiddies vent.

LISTEN TO JLEE, LET US VENT
You don't go on BH, do you? You don't seem to know how much of an oversized DICK he is

He is the reason I made the "Dumbass BH noobs" thread.

Haunted360 said:
DUH, HAHAHAHA :dahroll:

Your so funny :wtf:

Your - Posessive. "I want to borrow your screwdriver"
You're - You are. "You're a habitual liar."

Wow, you guys are being dicks. Haunted360, bumping old topics is bad, but shouldn't result in this. At the risk of sounding like a certain member that is now no longer with us, you should all calm down and be nice.

Vent in the chatroom where I can't see it, F47 is not a place for this.

Regardless, I was supportive simply because I thought it would be cool, even if it wasn't quality. Some of you took your constructive criticism too far, while other were just being clowncows.

SS

He asked me to ban him, so I did.

He was almost universally disliked.
He was unintelligent, immature, and rude.
Everything from selling pinouts you can get through a quick google search, to being a unremitting liar.

Also, he's opened a PayPal dispute.
He wants his $1 donation back.
He can go *Can'tSayThisOnTV* himself.
I would like a refund, as you did not share with me any terms and conditions regarding to the prize. This was an online scam, and I want my money back. If you do not comply with these actions, I will be forcing it to higher regulations of PayPal's manor. So what if it was only one-dollar. The principal was that you scammed me and I want a full refund of one-American-dollar.
I denied the refund request, and replied:
You're mistaken.
You made a donation to an independent group.
A donation.
You did not purchase anything.
Yes, we are running a raffle in conjunction with our donation drive, but that does not entitle you to a refund of your donation at your discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back