the joetendo64 ~updated march 27~

Re: N64p needs name.

Most use Kynar wirewrap, but like Beta said enamel wire will work too. I doubt the normal sort of wire will work. The new, smaller solid ribbon cable (ultra-ATAlet's you operate ancient technology more efficiently?) should probably work too.

ok well i got the board trimmed down to about the size of a SNES game. can make it a bit smaller but i need to wire the cart slot up and get resistors for the pth08000

Ok I got it cut up to as small as I can possibly get it without re-wiring major stuff, I'll post some pics in a few minutes

i gotta wait till this weekend before i can wire it up, need to buy some wire lol and my birthday is on sunday so i'm gonna go crazy at radioshack :awesome:
imageshack is only letting me upload one at a time... this may take a few more minutes..

meh i haven't double posted yet i don't think?

the N64 board compared to starfox

the N64 board cut down

and the N64 board compared to rayman :D

I don't feel like it lol
most likely going to use a 3.5" dx screen with the stereo audio amp so it can be even smaller and cheaper lol. Also should I use all four of my 4250 mAh li-polys for over six hours of gameplay or just stick with two?

stick with two unless you live in dallas and plan to travel to Houston to go take a drink out of michael

Well I was planning on selling it so yeah I'll use two, already got everything all planned out :) just need to buy some stuff

are the buttons gonna be under the screen, or on both sides like a gba?
im trying to think of a name but im not succeding.

Joeyjoe9876 said:
I don't feel like it lol
most likely going to use a 3.5" dx screen with the stereo audio amp so it can be even smaller and cheaper lol. Also should I use all four of my 4250 mAh li-polys for over six hours of gameplay or just stick with two?

Which screen has the built in amp?

DK  said:
Joeyjoe9876 said:
I don't feel like it lol

Which screen has the built in amp?
i'm just going to build one lol, the only 3.5" with an amp that I know of is the pustom screen
and the buttons will be gameboy advance style I suppose

Lol now I see why not many portables are RCP wired :gonk: oh well I'm almost at the halfway point and I just ran out of the wire I had left over from a few months ago... Might try some controller wire

20277_1240417244709_1057637146_30589376_3317994_n.jpg

front of the case. still need to cut it out, i'm using some acrylic sheets for the casing. its pretty strong but if you drop a boulder on it there is no way it will survive xD

also did most of the cart slot relocation
20277_1240440805298_1057637146_30589417_178187_n.jpg

Back