TCHAY IS AN IDIOT! (SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tchay

Frequent Poster
EDIT: I'm an idiot. Scroll down to see why...

I'm not ready to post the link yet :ninj: but If I decide not to buy it then I'll put it up here ;)

Honestly, its not that hard to find, and my image source gives it away :dahroll:

31QG70P1HDL._AA280_.jpg

Specs:
- 5.90 x 4.60 x 1.22 inches (W x H x D)
- NTSC/PAL compatible (expected in this day and age)
- 960 x 234-pixel display
- built in speaker and audio jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
- I believe it accepts component input
- Power supply = 11v - 14v (it didn't show the watts unfortunately :( )
- Oh, and its $55.50 including shipping which is....eh, not terrible...but not a great deal either. Apparently it used to be 105 bucks so I guess its a deal.... :neutral2:

Downside is that its a bit thick IMO. If anyone finds a better 4" then LET ME KNOW! I'm still looking in the bowels of the internet.

Re: I finally found a 4 inch LCD monitor!!!!!!

designer noob said:
Why not get a 5inch?

lol you're not the first person to ask that question.

I need a 4" because my GC portable will suck with a 5". Thats the best explanation I can give without going into detail. ;)

Re: I finally found a 4 inch LCD monitor!!!!!!

Okay everybody, I deserve the biggest facepalm ever!!!!!

I just read a thorough description of the PS1 screen to realize that when it says 5" they mean DIAGONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005QI2S/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
scroll down to the first customer review...

The actual dimensions of the PS1 screen are 4" * 3.25" Looks like my search for a 4" screen is over......

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Seriously, somebody give me a facepalm. Cuz I need it right now. And it better not be Snowpenguin! I know he's just itching to throw a facepalm my way :rofl:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back