Superpad Question

ttsgeb

Breaker of Everything
Staff member
I have a friend looking for a clear case for a superpad, can anyone hook me up with a link, or does anyone know if they even make them?
While I'm at it, does anyone have the link clear shells for the 1st party controller?

ttsgeb said:
I have a friend looking for a clear case for a superpad, can anyone hook me up with a link, or does anyone know if they even make them?
While I'm at it, does anyone have the link clear shells for the 1st party controller?
I have a clear superpad. It's three pronged. It's not a superpad plus. It has a slight blue tinge to it iirc.

ToastBucket said:
The one with only two wings? Its called a makopad64

it's called Superpad64 lol. That's what it says on the front, why would that not be what we should call it?

The only person i've ever seen call it makopad is bacteria, so it might be a britfag thing.

snowpenguin said:
ToastBucket said:

it's called Superpad64 lol. That's what it says on the front, why would that not be what we should call it?

The only person i've ever seen call it makopad is bacteria, so it might be a britfag thing.
There were a few recases done by other companies. lol newfag.

snowpenguin said:
ToastBucket said:

Superpad64 is the not clear one. Makopad is the same thing but with a clear case.

MakoPad:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-MakoPad-64 ... _621wt_907

Superpad:
Controller%20--%20SuperPad%2064%20Plus.jpg

Back