SUPERBOWL 44!!!!!!!

AfroLH

Frequent Poster
SAINTS WON THE MOTHER*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING SUPERBOWL.
Heck FROZE OVER.
PIGS FLEW.
THE FAT LADY SANG.

DISCUSS!!!

Saints kicked ass.

Commercials were pretty meh though this year.

I didn't watch it. Canadians in general care less, and I just don't care about sports period. I don't even pirate sports games.

Saints won, commercials were not really funny. Saints won. Yes they did.
Megan Fox commercial was not funny ;D

The auto-tune Bud Light commercial made me lol. The Vizio one with all the memes felt forced, so I did not lol. And the Google commercial was awesome, but has been online forever, so I was not surprised.

I didn't even know the Super Bowl was on yesterday until I read that the Puppy Bowl was on. :)

GO SAINTS! I almost always root for the underdog (AKA, whoever is playing the Colts at the superbowl :dah: )

:neutral2: I wasn't feeling the lolz from the commercials this year. No horse crapping in someone's face!?!?!?!? But seriously, they just felt like normal commercials tbh.

I agree with a few. I don't care about sports. I tune in the the Super Bowl every year for the commercials, but after about 25 minutes of boring commercials, I turned it off.

I'm happy for the Saints. I didn't think they would win (though I didn't count them out), but I was pulling for them.

I'll be honest, I'm not a big sports guy, and I've never much cared about football. This game, though? I sat down and watched the whole Dang thing (not like I had much else to do) and you know what? I actually enjoyed myself. Seeing the Saints make that epic touchdown was totally badass, too.

Back