Smilies Evaluation Poll

How are you guys liking the new smilies so far?

• Keep the new ones!

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Bring out the old ones!

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only ones I made are
ac4zr7.png
(currently doesn't work.), XD, :tophat:, and :dah:, don't give me credit for the rest.

ßeta said:
The only ones I made are
ac4zr7.png
(currently doesn't work.), XD, :tophat:, and :dah:, don't give me credit for the rest.

:dah: and
ac4zr7.png
are my favorite. Though :awesome: is slightly cooler, it stretches the line of text. Also-I still want the benheck lol smiley!
icon_lol.gif

eurddrue said:
I think you misread my post, I just said that the I don't care people from the last one voted no on this one, now that there isn't a third option. I want the old smilies back.

I was talking to Bacteria.

:afro:

:sad:
NOOOOOO!!!!

This is because i shaved it isn't it :angry:

I'd love to know what you are going to do with it, like you said.

Edit: I know I said this before...
But this helps me release all of my anger and sadness from the loss of my real afro :crying:

It was just an Evaluation.

All Smileys stay.
Old ones are still here: :wtf: :!2 :( :idea2 :oops: :rolleyes: :) :o :twisted: ;) :> :D :confused: :cool: :cry: :biggrin2: :~3 :geek2 :sad3 :smile3 :o3 :ubergeek :;3 :eek: :cool2: :cry2: :evil2: :!2: :idea2: :lol: :mad: :neutral2: :confused:2: :p :arrow: :awesome: :facepalm:

Bibin said:
But come on, it's a squirrel with a waffle! THIS WAS FOUND IN REAL LIFE!!!1
If it were a twatwaffle it would be acceptable, but no. just no. :wtf: bring back hatman.

do what I did. keep same style avatar, but a bit different. Rather than having ozzy holding a cross, I now have ozzy enjoying a nice tasty bat.

Back