Show us your desktop!

If you'd like, I can post the wallpaper image in full-size.
WP_20130621_005_zps31c796ad.jpg
Apologies for breaking the layout. Image spoilers don't seem to do much.

What monitors are those? I just got a new VG23AH and thought it was very nice, with the extra resolution and screen space, but now I feel lacking.

Antome: dear god that is adorable

deserada: 9/10 setup needs bookshelf speakers and mechanical keyboard. Bonus points for Dreamcast.

Well damnit. I had just finally convinced myself that I don't really need a triplehead, and that for now the two monitors I'm running are plenty resolutionful. And the Deserada has to go off and post that flax.

Are there any monitors with little horizontal bezel but as much vertical bezel as the manufactures decided was cool?

Changed some things this week. Nvsurround was a total pain to set up, and I have a lot less flexibility in options for wallpapers now, but I quite like it. All are 22" panels, top is 1680x1050, bottom three are 1920x1080.
My cellphone isn't exactly great for the light contrast in this room, but I don't want anyone to see this godawful dynex keyboard anyhow, so that's okay.
RYctPFU.jpg

and a screencap
jOUhtGf.jpg

Is that who I think it is on the wallpaper?

Also:

j9adg4.jpg

Terribad picture, but that's my desk setup. I have neither the money nor the room for multiple monitors. Even going to a single 27" would require drastic desk modifications- Heck, this 23" monitor required me (actually, my dad did it, I suck at woodwork) to shrink the right side of the hutch.

Got a new phone:
RTrdQMpl.jpg

Can you guess where this picture was taken?
KjJPymxl.jpg

For the record, imgur JPEG'd those, and I only use Touchwiz because this phone shipped with a patched bootloader.Yes I'm aware of Nova

You can use a custom launcher with no modification to your bootloader. I personally use Apex Launcher. Nova Launcher is a good one as well. They're pretty much the same iirc.

For the record, you got the wrong phone even if it had the right bootloader. gg skrub
Here's a handy guide to find out whether or not this applies to YOUR phone, modretro:

Does your phone ship with Touchwiz/a Samsung logo?
If yes: wrong phone
If no: inconclusive

Huh? I love my Galaxy S II. It has a Samsung logo and (had) TouchWiz, and I've never had a problem with it that wasn't self-inflicted (bad ROMs).

Uber late reply.

XCVG said:
What monitors are those? I just got a new VG23AH and thought it was very nice, with the extra resolution and screen space, but now I feel lacking.
3 Asus VH232H monitors and one Acer P236H. No preference for Acer, got it in a trade. It has one dead pixel.

Abyss said:
deserada: 9/10 setup needs bookshelf speakers and mechanical keyboard. Bonus points for Dreamcast.
I have a set of active studio monitors , but they're out of frame directly behind the chair. Alesis M1 Active 520 USB.

Not long ago I was driving some passive monitors that I put together with a Fisher X100 tube amp. That was sex. Something went wrong though, can't remember what, and now it's in the garage waiting for parts.

Mechanical keyboard (usually a MS Wired Keyboard 200 (so underrated) or something older) is also out of frame, I hide it between my desk and my other towers. It's on a KVM switch controlling a few other towers that were part of a cluster.

Edit: Checked up on the Fisher and it needs new caps. I believe I didn't jump on fixing it because it was difficult to find parts online at the time. Added to my list.

Back