Show us your desktop!

dekstop.png

DesktopPixtarz.jpg

Poorly cropped, as I left out my second display, but pretty sexay, nonetheless.

I'm using Rainmeter (Gnometer) for the integrated goodies on the left and top right.

My next boredom killing project is replacing all the icons with Stargate constellation symbols, for great justice. ::3:

Obviously sized down a bit, but:

screen.png

I do love me some Rainmeter. I need to finish my clock face so I can kill off standard Windows one.

fk9pbr.jpg

Mine's probably still the same, except for the "Test Mode Windows 7 Build 7601" text. This is a bit misleading since my taskbar is usually hidden. Believe it or not, that is WMP11 beside MPC:HC. It was a pain to install and doesn't work 100%, but I still prefer it over 12. I only use it for listening to music playlists, everything else I use MPC:HC for. It is a lot better for video, but lacks decent playlist support.

I miss the old quick launch. The biggest problem with the big buttons is that they will eat up half your taskbar. I heard there is a way to get old-style quick launch, but IIRC it involves registry hacking and is a pain in the ass.

XCVG said:
I miss the old quick launch. The biggest problem with the big buttons is that they will eat up half your taskbar. I heard there is a way to get old-style quick launch, but IIRC it involves registry hacking and is a pain in the ass.

I don't remember how I did it but I remember it being rather easy...If I can do it you can do it.

Frankly, I made windows 7 look like XP.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
XCVG said:

I don't remember how I did it but I remember it being rather easy...If I can do it you can do it.

Frankly, I made windows 7 look like XP.

SS

Yeah, I've never taken the time to get used to Windows 7's new task bar, so whenever I reinstall I make the taskbar XP/Vista's size, get rid of the stacking/icons, and readd quick launch. Takes like 2 min, and all you have to do is add a folder to the task bar, no registry editing required.

Back