RGBoy

Not trying to sound like an ass...

But what's the practicality of this?
I mean, couldn't you just get a yellow backlight if you wanted Yellow, or a green backlight if you wanted green?

It's awesome and all, but I just wanted to know if there were any advantages to this over using a traditional backlight.

im no expert, but i believe different games are much easier to see with different color backlights, due to the colour palette.

AfroLH said:
Not trying to sound like an ass...

But what's the practicality of this?
I mean, couldn't you just get a yellow backlight if you wanted Yellow, or a green backlight if you wanted green?

It's awesome and all, but I just wanted to know if there were any advantages to this over using a traditional backlight.

...You can pick any color you want without buying more stuff or taking it apart! :dahroll:

It looks cool. Neat concept. Did you fit a tri-color led into a nonfinite panel? Or is this another from scratch? I also like that switch with all the different little switches on it. Looks like it's out of a garage door opener or something.

It's a teaser - nonfinite's producing RGB panels, and this is a sample. Stay tuned for more.

Back