psst, you , yeah you !, wanna help me out building a GCP??

ATESH

hi there

im new here and the tchays video of the envision got me here. it was perfect for me. beceause im going to a dorm in septembre ( oh and btw sorry for bad english :mrgreen: ) and a console isnt allowed there but a handheld is allowed. now i did alot of research for modding a psp go to play the classics. i was pretty sure to do this, but then i saw the envision and was in love :p . beceause i had a nes, snes, n64 and a gamecube back in the days. and i frggn loved them. but i loved the gamecube more and the psp go cant emulate the gamecube :cry: .

so now

i have basic knowledge of hardware, im a application designer student.

my question is now, is the wii mobo or the GC mobo more propiate for the most portable case ?
what do i need ?
errh..
i would just love to know how to frig y"all doin this stuff :p

cheers, y'all geniuses :)

Re: psst, you , yeah you !, wanna help me out building a GCP

All your going to ever need or buy is all in the megasticky but if you want it with in 2 month you can comission tchay for $1000 and he will built it for you or buy one from some one esle for like $500

im actually a lil bit scared of trimming the gc mobo.
I need some encouragement :p

but

I never ever have molded a case before and i want a classy case like Ashens gameboy advance like case, maybe can ashen send one to me ????

anyway

im stuck at the trimming.

if i had 500 bucks, then i would just hire somebody else :p :p :p

JK

Well if you are not up for trimmig just ask zeldaxpro he will do it for 15 dollers also o doubt ashen will give up a case but you can check

If anyone wants an omgwtf board, I've done it 6 times now successfully.

wait would you guys just do the trimming and thats it? No relocation of any of the components?

Back