PSP Go and 5.6

zeldaxpro

UPDATE ALL SOLD

Hey guys I got some items for sale or trade depending. I have a PSP Go Black (05g Model). It is used so it has scratches. Only problem is that sound only works through headphones (so no external speaker sound). It could be a grounding issue, circuit wire broke, fuse, or just bad speakers. It is probably an easy fix I just don't have time to fix it. Other than that it works great. Another item is a 5.6" Innolux TFT LCD. Works just fine it is in excellent condition. Pics:

pspgosale1.jpg

pspgosale2.jpg

56TFTLCD1.jpg

The PSP has Permanent CFW on 6.20 Pro B-10. It has the following games on it:

Madden 11
GTA Liberty City Stories
Assassins Creed Bloodlines
Socom US. Navy Seals Fireteam bravo 3
Metal of Honor Heroes 2
Star Wars Force Unleashed
GTA Vice City Stories

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures just post a reply here. I take PayPal and live in US. Make me an offer on these. Also willing to give both away (and some cash depending) for a Nintendo 3DS (As is or working depending). Thanks for reading.

Re: PSP Go and 5.6" TFT LCD

I have a 7in tft screen with speakers and a battery and charger if you want to trade for the 5in screen.

PSP Go and 5.6" TFT LCD

tom10122 said:
I have a 7in tft screen with speakers and a battery and charger if you want to trade for the 5in screen.

Sorry I do not have a need for a 7in LCD and batteries. Thanks for the offer though.

Bump selling the PSP Go $70 USD Shipped. Priority Mail 2-3 Days Delivered. Paypal only. US Customers only.

Back