Price$$$ for portable nes

Basement_Modder

He who mods in thy basement.
18masterkyle said:
First of all : THANKS FOR THE REPLIES!!!!! Anyways, yes I would like a n64p and yes I would like a hand build case (how much is shipping?). And where can you get either a cheap NOAC or Retro Duo because Id love to use a retro duo (must be under 30 bucks though).

Thanks and keep it hangin',

Kyle

P.S Stupid smiles. My birthday is July 8.

Oh, I see, you typed " 8 )"
anyway, PM sending.

18masterkyle said:
First of all : THANKS FOR THE REPLIES!!!!! Anyways, yes I would like a n64p and yes I would like a hand build case (how much is shipping?). And where can you get either a cheap NOAC or Retro Duo because Id love to use a retro duo (must be under 30 bucks though).

Thanks and keep it hangin',

Kyle

P.S Stupid smiles. My birthday is July 8.
Here is a picture of the case you can have for free, it's not pretty. :

And basement, meaning that he could have a larger case for larger batteries for larger playing time for larger pwnage.

I don't think he wants your n64p btw ;)

18masterkyle said:
Thats for n64p. Im not looking just yet for that. Im more looking into a nes case.

Thanks,

Kyle
a NESp would fit in it very easily ;)

And retro duos aren't cheap anywhere, and in canada they're even more expensive.

eurddrue : I don't think a nesp would be suitable for a case. Its a nice looking case. How could it fit and how would I put the buttons? (where)?

Thanks,

Kyle

bacteria said:
Thought it better in Forum 47

The junkyard may have worked also.

18masterkyle said:
eurddrue : I don't think a nesp would be suitable for a case. Its a nice looking case. How could it fit and how would I put the buttons? (where)?

Thanks,

Kyle

The button holes would be drilled/ bondoed in. Just sand and paint it and you'd have a fine case. :D

18masterkyle said:

Thanks,

Kyle
Eh, no need to lie, it's pretty ugly, but you would put the buttons where the "A" and "B" would go on a n64 controller. It would be uncomfortable, but I knew I was saving this for a reason ;) The Dpad is in a weird spot too because the n64 Dpad is rarely used, so I just put it on as an after thought. :lol: If you want it I'll save it, but if you don't, I'll throw it away, your choice.

Could any one make me a nes case? Configuration : Original Nes.

Thanks,

Kyle.

Also note: must be under 30 bucks. I cannot stress this enough, I am a HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT!

18masterkyle said:
Could any one make me a nes case? Configuration : Original Nes.

Thanks,

Kyle.

Also note: must be under 30 bucks. I cannot stress this enough, I am a HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT!
I'll make a mockup in paint for you, tell me if you like it.

Argelfraster said:
I can make that case, if you can supply all the pieces needed for it.
and some extra's in case i mess up.
Yeah, well, nearly anybody could, it's just a matter of how much you expect to be payed, and the quality that he wants.

18masterkyle said:
How much (CAN dollars)???

Thanks,
Kylle
What kind of quality do you want? It would be pretty easy if you know of a trophy shop in your town/area. From there you could buy some engraving plastic and make it yourself very easily. I suggest you get Ben's book NAOU!!!

18masterkyle said:
Is it hard to do? Will bens book explain how to do it?

Thanks,

Kyle :mrgreen: :mad: :lol: :( :!: :evil: :rolleyes:
Yep, Ben's book explains everything. All you really need is a printer, engraving plastic, and an exacto knife to make a case his way.

Back