Posting from my new iPhone (oh yea!)

Android is indeed *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing amazing, I just wish more people would port iOS apps over and even release both versions at the same time. All in due time I guess.

XCVG said:
I have a Samsung J706, Rogers. It's just a normal dumb phone. My parents pay for my cell phone service, and I doubt they would pay for a data plan. That and I don't have $600 to shell out on a phone.

There's one post around here somewhere that I posted from my XBOX. That's a lot more 1337 than posting from a phone.
Howd you post from an Xbox? I mean I know about posting from your Wii but Xbox?
Was it like a modified one?

Yeah, TSOP flashed, then installed EvoX and a whole bunch of crap with Slayers Auto-install (REALLY hard to find). Switched to Avalaunch, then installed more crap via FTP. The web browser is called Linksbox or something like that, it's kind of archaic and doesn't display web pages properly but it works and it's semi-usable.

Bush said:
I want a Dell Streak.

I have one and I loves it. 5 inch screen makes web browsing a dream. Just a bit peeved that Dell haven't released the source code for it's version of android. They're technically being illegal in not doing so, but more annoyingly it means that no one can port 2.2 to it yet.

XCVG said:
Yeah, TSOP flashed, then installed EvoX and a whole bunch of crap with Slayers Auto-install (REALLY hard to find). Switched to Avalaunch, then installed more crap via FTP. The web browser is called Linksbox or something like that, it's kind of archaic and doesn't display web pages properly but it works and it's semi-usable.
I've got it uploaded to mediafire, but Slayers 2.7 is nothing compared to the latest AID.

I've got some Samsung thing. I think it's a Propel. No idea. I like it, though. Full keyboard for texting, and Bluetooth for my headset. Does what I want, and it was free.

mako321 said:
XCVG said:
I've got it uploaded to mediafire, but Slayers 2.7 is nothing compared to the latest AID.

I know, but I couldn't find AID. Linky?

XCVG said:
mako321 said:
XCVG said:

Get yerself a snesorama account, or get auto xbins. If you're really desperate though, I have some untested mediafire links.

This topic's direction is down the toilet.

Anyway, I own a LG Neon. Texting's pretty much the only thing it does well ;)

My HTC does what it does, and does it well enough, in other words, kewl phone. Sprint isn't that bad of a cell service either....in my opinion.

*big overly-dramatic sigh* I could really use a newer HTC. I hear the androids a good choice, but then I'd have to switch phone companies.

mako321 said:
XCVG said:
mako321 said:
XCVG said:

Get yerself a snesorama account, or get auto xbins. If you're really desperate though, I have some untested mediafire links.

I'm not desparate; SlaYers works, just a bit clunky and requires some work afterwards.

Back