One of the best ways to organize your games

Noah

Frequent Poster
I stumbled across this a while back, and thought I'd post it here, if anyone was looking for a good way to organize loose carts.

img9048.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

I've got 100 of these cases coming to me, (They're on back order) and it's $42 per 100 cases, plus the cost to print all the inserts. They display beautifully, and there's inserts for a whole bunch of systems. There are also inserts for the modded DS cases to fit GB games.

Here are the cases.
Here you can download inserts.

I wouldn't normally endorse products like this, but man, these things look sexy.
IMAG0539.jpg

imag0066.png

(None of these pictures are mine, by the way.)

Yeah, I've known about this, and there might of been a thread about it awhile back. Still, it's a really cool way to store your games if you have the room.

Great find. Personally, I keep my carts in a bag designed to hold cassette tapes, but this would be a great solution if I wanted to display them.

Don't the boxes just add an extra step to being able to actually get your game? There isn't much point in a box besides preserving the original, and in this case, that's a null point.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing no end labels.

What *Can'tSayThisOnTV*nugget was like "yeah *Can'tSayThisOnTV* end labels", because I hate them.

But the requires work on our end, can look sloppy, and degrades the cart value.

ProgMetalMan said:
1. But the requires work on our end,
2. can look sloppy, and
3. degrades the cart value.
1. Shouldn't be TOO much work to get it printed, or have a local Kinkos or UPS store do it.
2. Have it printed by a professional like Kinkos or the UPS store.
3. If it's for your own collection, that shouldn't be much of an issue.

Back