OMG MAH WIFEY BOUGHT ME A PS3 SLIM

The Ratchet And Clank Future games are good. The first one (TOD) is 12 hours + hours more in playing the skill points, the second game (QFB) is short, 4 hours in hard mode. I hope the third one won't be a disappointment.

Burnout Paradise is great. Good multiplayer. I love to see their pictures when I destroy them with my Toy GT Concept. :)

Warhawk is a great multiplayer game. However be warned: It's very hard and it will make your head spin if you are unprepared!

Spyro the Dragon... Well, it's a personal preference. I got my PS3 for this one.

If you can, get a headset. Makes communication easier that way. Also, I use it to coordinate or help the team in Warhawk or if it's an all vs. all deathmatch, laugh like a hyena when I blow up a group of people with the tank or artillery bino strike. (I'm not joking XD)

Aguiluz said:
The Ratchet And Clank Future games are good. The first one (TOD) is 12 hours + hours more in playing the skill points, the second game (QFB) is short, 4 hours in hard mode. I hope the third one won't be a disappointment.

Burnout Paradise is great. Good multiplayer. I love to see their pictures when I destroy them with my Toy GT Concept. :)

Warhawk is a great multiplayer game. However be warned: It's very hard and it will make your head spin if you are unprepared!

Spyro the Dragon... Well, it's a personal preference. I got my PS3 for this one.

If you can, get a headset. Makes communication easier that way. Also, I use it to coordinate or help the team in Warhawk or if it's an all vs. all deathmatch, laugh like a hyena when I blow up a group of people with the tank or artillery bino strike. (I'm not joking XD)

Does the new spyro live up to the first 3 on PS1? I recently picked them up at when Play n' Trade had a buy 2 get 1 free sale. I played the first one as a kid but never bet it. XD

epicelite: They rebooted it and made it way different. I like the newer one better. It comes into opinion. They made it centralized on a linear plot, combat based and dark.

Give "A New Beginning" a shot.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys - I haven't kept up on the latest in PS3 news, as I have known that I wouldn't be able to get one for a long long time, like when the PS5 came out. (And then this happens.)

I'm not one for playing FPS on consoles, but I'll check out those other ones.

I'm definitely getting SC4 and Mortal Kombat vs DC (I can't WAIT to play that one.)

mkay robm, if you hvae the flu dont play mirrors edge on a 52" flatscreen unless you feel like vomiting.

I know Mirror's Edge was supposed to have given tons of people motion sickness, but it never affected me adversely.

You know what game does give me motion sickness, though? Bioshock. I can't play that game for more than 30 minutes at a time without feeling sick. Quake III Arena, as well. I'm thinking it might be something to do with the framerate, but I'm not sure.

grossaffe said:
not everyone has a weak stomach for motion.
No actually, Mirrors edge+ Huge ass TV in the mall= Motion sickness. It was the way that the camera bobbed with the Running motion.

Back