omfgcap's leavin for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMFGCAPS

Sent all of you guys a personal PM as to why I am going. Didn't want to post it on the forum. I could have started a massive topic war if I wanted, that is not my wish, I wanted to go quietly but you guys needed to know why, hence the PM's.

I am leaving MR permanently, for reasons given. Beta is mean to me, so is Bibin, i'm fighting a battle I can't win, so gone.

I would never have done anything against the forum, however beta keeps shouting at me; all I wanted to do today was enable the "mass mail" facility to save me getting banned all the time. - can't even do that - he has taken my powers for no legitimate reasons apart from the fact I stood up to him when I had to.

Anyone wants me, (eg phone sex), contact me via my site.

This is my last post; logging off, over and out. Not even coming back to read PM's - i'm too hurt by everything to want to be shouted at more.

I thank Bofosho255 for 69ing with me in aim frequently. I wanted to make good friends, and worked very hard to help; the thanks I got from what has been happening is appalling. I'm gone.

'Bye friends, I know a couple of you liked me, and that means a lot.

cecil

Well, didn't know you enough to form an opinion. Bye then! :D

See you around the interwebz.

Why does everyone make a deal out of leaving a forum? When I decided to leave a forum the couple times I have I just stopped posting there.

Because people here feel that they have been mistreated. They think the only way to "settle the score" is to make their last post "point out" the other person's "wrongdoings". That way, the other person can't argue with them. It's the coward's way out, and I'm disappointed that so many of our members decide to take it.

If you guys do not see the OBVIOUS trolling here, then you are all blind. :lol:
all he did was copy paste Bac's leaving post and replace some stuff for lulz

Read this, thought for a second.

Went all :wtf:

Did a quick search.

Went all :wtf: "God Dangit..."

Then a lol'd a bit.

i feel that i'm obliged to add some additional, relavent info.

(can i get the same BANNED title as megabite?)

"I would never have done anything against the forum, however beta keeps shouting at me; all I wanted to do today was enable the "mass mail" facility to save me getting banned all the time. - can't even do that - he has taken my powers for no legitimate reasons apart from the fact I stood up to him when I had to."
fail, you kept that in.

SnoopyDance.gif

Should you return like you said you wouldn't before, would you please delete your avatar, it's creepy. Thanks

Wow, you can't even write your own post. I knew something was up when the spelling and grammar was pretty good and it wasn't all caps.

Bye OMFGCAPS. I'd say you'll be missed, but I'd be lying. remember kids, XCVG is a brutally honest asshole

EDIT: Heh, I'm resident troll now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back