Octoboy (No longer for sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishwhale

So the Octoboy was going to go to Afro, but he can't buy it right now. So I'm opening it up to the rest of the forum. I really don't want to sell it on Ebay because this much work has sentimental value. I want it to be like an open adoption :lol: where I can ask the person how it is and really know if they are happy with it. None of the Gameboys I've sold on Ebay have recieved ANY kind of feedback. It really makes me mad because I don't get to see if they are satisfied with it. So now it's up to you guys. If anyone is interested PM me. I was asking around $130. I mean, cmon it's 17 layers.

Those who don't know what the Octoboy is because your head has been buried in the sand or your new etc. the link is right here -> viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4732

Re: FS: Octoboy

As a degree level marine biologist you don't know how tempted I am to buy this. Tragically I'm broke :(

Hope it goes to a good home.

Is this still fo' sale? Also, I think $130 is asking a bit much but whatever.

Can't buy it. My dad thinks it's a waste of money and won't let me.
Sorry, Ish. ;-;

3MZ you obviously don't know the degree of work I put into it, then. Everyone I have shown it to says I've underpriced it.

Sadly, I am pulling this from the shelf. Since Afro's parents can't seem to let him make his own decision and he was pretty much the only one I wanted to sell it to. So lock this, delete it, whatever. No longer for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back