Nintendo DS Lite Not Charging or turning on!!

xXPunisher24Xx

Hey, i recently have gotten a DS Lite from a friend that does'nt want it anymore. :p So anyway, the problem is that when i plug the charger in, the orange light turns on for about one second and turns off, and the battery does not even turn on. :wtf: So, i was wondering if any of you other members have experienced or fixed this problem. :confused: Is it maybe a fuse problem or something? Just wanted to know.

Thanks ;)

samjc3 said:
Basement_Modder said:
Crack it open and multimeter the balls off it. That's how modders solve their problems.
this is my new sig now, kk? :awesome:
Rightfully so. My quote will be in the basement of every post you make. :awesome:

@bibin- bandit already said it was the fuse

Basement_Modder said:
samjc3 said:
Basement_Modder said:
Crack it open and multimeter the balls off it. That's how modders solve their problems.
Rightfully so. My quote will be in the basement of every post you make. :awesome:

Yeah, I wrote it before he had posted, and got distracted then came back and hit submit :p

Bibin said:
Basement_Modder said:
samjc3 said:
Basement_Modder said:

Yeah, I wrote it before he had posted, and got distracted then came back and hit submit :p
If I had a nickel for every time this happened to me, I would have two nickels.

Back