New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Re: GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

kylechu said:
Tibia is super awesome to trade with, buying or selling. I'd recommend her 1000 times, but then I'd go over the character limit.

Kylechu- Great seller! Ships fast, excellent communication.
Eurddrue- Awesome buyer, pays extremely fast!

Shock Slayer- Processed my deal quickly, shipped it out even quicker. BTW, i knew that package was from ss as soon as i opened it: He used an epoxy box as packaging XD

Yoshilime M.R. said:
Shock Slayer- Processed my deal quickly, shipped it out even quicker. BTW, i knew that package was from ss as soon as i opened it: He used an epoxy box as packaging XD
And all the stuff smelled like cheap airfresheners didn't it? :awesome: <3 SS

Tibia was freaking amazing! I have all the pieces now to complete my n64 PORTABLE O:

Should have put this earlier: Budnespid- Amazing seller. ships fast, low prices, and will even do a bit of tweaking to items if necessary.

Bush: Good buyer quick communication. And he lets me call him BUSHWHACKA.

<3

Seyiji is AWESOME to deal with. The games I got were in Perfect condition. Took a little while to ship, but awesome to deal with. I will definitly make a deal with them again.

I s'pose I'll review mah transactions.

Tibia and Basement_Modder paid quick, and didn't mind that I couldn't ship right away. They rock!

You can add Bush to this list. I bought his Nintendex. He shipped it last Wednesday and it came today which is a Monday. Pretty fast shipping.

ToastBucket - He shipped it on time and was able to work with my time-line and I got my item quickly.

Zeturi is great. Kept me updated the entire time, and a pleasure to deal with.
Weapon Epsilon- Another perfect trade. Always great to work with.
Toast Bucket- Ships fast, everything in immaculate condition.
Kylechu also ships fast, and communicates great. Thanks!
Ishmael1010- Super fast shipper, excellent seller.

I'll post feedback for TheNineRings and J.D. when I get the stuff.

TheNineRings said:
Seyiji is AWESOME to deal with. The games I got were in Perfect condition.Took a little while to ship, but awesome to deal with. I will definitly make a deal with them again.
This. He got it right out whenever his cousin or niece (I forget which) returned it to him. It was delivered relatively fast. The only real complaint I have in the trade with him was not even towards him but towards the USPS, because I was out of town and called the post office to tell them and to hold a package because no one was home, the man there said the package would be held for 10 days at the post office or until someone picked it up. It had been sitting on my front porch for two days because they delivered it to the house when no one was home. It's a wonder it didn't get stolen. But this is not Seyiji's fault. I would definitely trade with him again.

Just wanted to give Themadhacker a +, Shipped Really really fast! Like 3 days since i sent him the payment on friday In only 2 weeks his psp arrived in Brazil, one of the slowest shipping ever existing. Thanks man!

Theninerings +1 kinda slow shipping but he made up for it. Thanks again.

Back